Josh Koscheck appreciation thread!

10001407.gif
Man that is some horrid punching techniques

Fought the whole fight basically with a broken orbital, GSP jabbed the fuck out of it and there was no quit from Kos, hespect for that one
No he won a 1 out of 3 rounds the first time they fought. When GSP lost his belt and beat Koschek to get back in title contention. I think the second fight GSP beat him all 5 rounds. And yes he didn't quit and sufferend nerve damage. End of his career was bad. The out of prime spiral downwards getting beat by everyone.

No he won a 1 out of 3 rounds the first time they fought. When GSP lost his belt and beat Koschek to get back in title contention. I think the second fight GSP beat him all 5 rounds. And yes he didn't quit and sufferend nerve damage. End of his career was bad. The out of prime spiral downwards getting beat by everyone.

Ah fair enough, i only saw the second fight. And sadly we see that downward spiral a lot.

I’ve never liked Josh and never will, but I have mad respect for him after fighting GSP for more than 4 rounds with a broken orbital bone. Fighters have quit for a lot less than that and he kept getting that thing jabbed up all fight long. Must have hurt like a son of a bitch but he didn’t quit.
I heard the ride back home was horrible as the swelling prevents him from flying so they had to go 4 wheels.

Too bad Mommy and Daddies money couldn't afford him wins.

Screenshot_20240510-010224.png
Loved seeing that cocky ass rich boy get finished.

Josh was so overrated. He along with Chad Mendes are perfect examples on how people will give wrestlers extra credit for their MMA resumes. If a striker does the same exact thing as a wrestler in terms of wins/losses they will still be seen as lesser than because "anyone can just take them down".

Koscheck basically lost to any good fighter who wasn't severely undersized for welterweight. He was closer to a gate keeper for contendership than an actual contender.

Back