Josh Gross calls out UFC Press Packets -2006

what he says is true, guys like jeff blatnick and big john were trying to get mma regulated and make it into a real sport before dana and the fertitas, they got the ball rolling but the new ufc assumed all credit

back in 2006 when ever newspaper wanted facts.... crazy

why would you take anything he says about zuffa seriously?
why would you take anything zuffa says about him seriously?

the FACT is that zuffa is the biggest force behind mma and always has been. were they around for day 1? no but would mma be as big as it is right now without them? no. would mma even be around these days if it wasnt for zuffa? theres a chance that mma wouldn't even exist, and if it did exist then it would exist probably for an underground market with guys like tank abbot fighting guys like cabbage carrera.

i don't want to sound like a zuffa nut hugger but nobody can deny they have been the biggest influence in mma to this point.

the FACT is that zuffa is the biggest force behind mma and always has been. were they around for day 1? no but would mma be as big as it is right now without them? no. would mma even be around these days if it wasnt for zuffa? theres a chance that mma wouldn't even exist, and if it did exist then it would exist probably for an underground market with guys like tank abbot fighting guys like cabbage carrera.

i don't want to sound like a zuffa nut hugger but nobody can deny they have been the biggest influence in mma to this point.

good thoughts.

Just because you put "FACT" in caps doesn't actually make your statement a fact...

The best part is the contradiction on the next line....

At least your primary point is valid. No one can deny that Zuffa has not done great things to grow MMA as a sport.

Where are the quotes? The sauces?

You want me to get mad about the UFC lying, then show me the lies.

Zuffa sometimes includes in "we" the pre-Zuffa UFC. They purchased the company they're entitled to do that; however, fairness would dictate that they should also take the heat for the pre-Zuffa "bloodsport" crap.

Zuffa sometimes includes in "we" the pre-Zuffa UFC. They purchased the company they're entitled to do that; however, fairness would dictate that they should also take the heat for the pre-Zuffa "bloodsport" crap.

i would agree

Even if everything he said is true, so what? What does it matter who started, the only thing that matters is who produced the results. Zuffa has accomplished 1000X more than anyone else in terms of getting mma sanctioned and regulated, that's just a cold hard fact.

Back