Josh Fabia will be live on the Luke Thomas show at 15:30 ET

Diego came on and said this guy is 5'2 and 135 lbs also. And Luke asked him what his credentials might be for coaching a high level mma fighter. He said that credentials aren't necessarily real. And that you should go look at his website and see what he's done all around the world

If you ever listen to cult leaders, and they just throw all sorts of vague words mixed with the jargon of their field, this guy is it.

He is literally saying nothing. Then cites that all these people have paid him for his tutoring.

It hurts to listen to, guys. Seriously.

If you ever listen to cult leaders, and they just throw all sorts of vague words mixed with the jargon of their field, this guy is it.

He is literally saying nothing. Then cites that all these people have paid him for his tutoring.

Is luke pressing him or is he just allowing him to drive the narrative?

Sounds like he is taking whatever the guy has to say at face value and not questioning the legitimacy of his arguments

He had a phone interview with a writer from the Athletic, I made a thread and highlighted some quotes. The guy is a complete narcissist off in la la land. Uses terms like "it's so above your level you can't even comprehend it" and "I have many fights but they're undocumented"

Just a human baloney sandwich

He had a phone interview with a writer from the Athletic, I made a thread and highlighted some quotes. The guy is a complete narcissist off in la la land. Uses terms like "it's so above your level you can't even comprehend it" and "I have many fights but they're undocumented"

Just a human baloney sandwich

Dude the wild thing is that this guy probably did this unnoticed to other people, in other sports/aspects of life and was never publicly put on blast for it like he's being now by the MMA community.

But since we did, we're "bullies." Typical narcissistic personality when people worship him, and typical victim mentality when called out for his bullshit.

Wow, thanks for the update. Maybe the haters were right all along. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt considering Diego's mental condition.

Is luke pressing him or is he just allowing him to drive the narrative?

Sounds like he is taking whatever the guy has to say at face value and not questioning the legitimacy of his arguments
That's actually a good way to get a con artist to expose themselves. Make them overconfident in their speech. Give them enough rope to hang themselves.

Or that he is so low on the mma totem pole that Fabia was willing to give him an interview without fear of being excoriated?

Nah thats not really true. When he did the mma beat, the weeks where ariel couldnt be there, the show was led by luke. Who took over mma hour when Ariel left? Hes up there...theres kind of ariel and luke then everyone else

Not saying you have to like the guy but hes pretty high profile. Also does podcasts with schaub! gadoosh

Nah thats not really true. When he did the mma beat, the weeks where ariel couldnt be there, the show was led by luke. Who took over mma hour when Ariel left? Hes up there...theres kind of ariel and luke then everyone else

Not saying you have to like the guy but hes pretty high profile. Also does podcasts with schaub! gadoosh
Was his show not recently shuttered?

Luke is being pretty neutral. He's not being a dick, but if you can hear between the lines you can tell he's like what the fuck is this guy saying.

Fabia has said 10% useful info (about a 165 div, for example, about matching Diego with better/more even opponents)

Best part was Luke fuckin up at the end and calling him Fay-bee-yah instead of Faw-Be-Yaw (I'm sure that really cheesed him off)

Is it a free trial of Sirius right now? Usually goes on for a few weeks.

Shuttered as in closed, shut down

He stopped doing mma hour literally because the travel was killing him. He now has his own show, backed by showtime, which is doing what i would call "well"

He stopped doing mma hour literally because the travel was killing him. He now has his own show, backed by showtime, which is doing what i would call "well"
Hey now. You asked, and I answered. I wasn't the one who made the original comment

I am not sure what the plan is for doing this mma media tour.. what they hope to accomplish, its not going to do any difference about the narrative though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back