Josh Fabia will be live on the Luke Thomas show at 15:30 ET

luke thomas with the scoop!

they should have this dude on for a special edition of morning kombat

hey btw does everyone know that luke thomas is 6 foot 4, trains mma and powerlifting, is a succesful mma journalist, and that he triggers sherdoggers just as badly as he triggers jon jones?

Retards around here hate on him because he exercises reason. They've got the comprehension levels of baboons.

hey btw does everyone know that luke thomas is 6 foot 4, trains mma and powerlifting, is a succesful mma journalist, and that he triggers sherdoggers just as badly as he triggers jon jones?
tbh his voice causes neurosis

Retards around here hate on him because he exercises reason. They've got the comprehension levels of baboons.

It's moreso that he's in a bad mood all the time and he resolves disagreements by shouting over the opposition instead of debating.

I can't listen to Luke Thomas and Josh Fabia.

Not a fucking chance.

It's moreso that he's in a bad mood all the time and he resolves disagreements by shouting over the opposition instead of debating.

heh

you sure that people dont just hate on him because most folks on here are morons and also WOO JON JONES SICK BURN LOL CUCK LMFAO

heh

you sure that people dont just hate on him because most folks on here are morons and also WOO JON JONES SICK BURN LOL CUCK LMFAO

Have you actually watched him? On Morning Kombat he turns into Debbie Downer everytime Brian Campbell makes a joke. Or listen to him discussing steroids in MMA to see how disagreeable and impossible to argue with he is.

I am very interested on what Guru thinks of Ido' touch butt!

If Luke doesn't put this guy on absolute blast, his credibility as a journalist should never be taken seriously again.

If this is a friendly sit down interview by any stretch of the imagination, then Luke doesn't deserve to cover this sport, and should be treated as a pariah.

I have never, in my long history of watching this sport, seen the fans, fighters, and insiders have virtually the same opinion that a guy is a joke and a fraud.

Uh, how the fuck are we supposed to find this? There's no fucking links anywhere.

Faw-Be-Yaw is really filibustering talking about Jackson's
@TITS come on dawg you gotta get on SiriusXM

I guess we're just supposed to guess where this fucking show is being played?

Oh great now Diego is on the radio because he was clearly standing next to this guy. It's starting to sound extremely cultish and I've not yet used that word to describe this whole situation

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE POST A FUCKING LINK

Or that he is so low on the mma totem pole that Fabia was willing to give him an interview without fear of being excoriated?

The fucking idiot doesn't even have a link to his show anywhere.
Its a radio show behind a paywall

There wont be a link for it man.

I(or someone else) will certainly post a link for it when it becomes available online. Luke usually uploads it to his youtube channel later the day.

Back