Josh Fabia vs Edmond vs Ido Portal

c13063_35fe2e32242b499cab579e43d914e1ed~mv2_d_2592_3872_s_4_2.jpg

Vs.

gmirw8cPb3wd76UJWZzAEU9hzygTy3xlXnpfUAIdpfA.gif

Discuss.

I know people like to make fun however Edmund has a legit fighting background

Diego's Coach is just a rip off Artist and captured a naive, punch drunk old man.

Edmund doing his thing, forcing nobody to join his Gym, not claiming to be the best ect.

Edmung is probably just a bad Coach while Fabia is a piece of a shit human. If Fabia would burn infront of me i would not piss on him to extinguish the fire.

Edmund is a legit trainer even though hes a meme... sanchez guy is a fucking scam artist retard

Edmund is a legit trainer even though hes a meme... sanchez guy is a fucking scam artist retard

I agree, but I'd still absolutely love to see two fighters cornered by Fabia and Edmund in opposite corners go at it. Now that would be grade A entertainment.

Edmond might be a terrible trainer but he isn't a conman

He has a MMA background and has competed in MMA fights

Unlike Deigo's trainer Josh

So yeah Edmond by a landslide

Diego's Coach is just a rip off Artist and captured a naive, punch drunk old man.
<Cage33>

Edmund doing his thing, forcing nobody to join his Gym, not claiming to be the best ect.
Guy was some guy w martial art & competition background who tried to make a buck by mushing & gushing on a young woman and others the way the latter want to be mushed & gushed on.{<diva}

Edmung is probably just a bad Coach while Fabia is a piece of a shit human. If Fabia would burn infront of me i would not piss on him to extinguish the fire.
Tarverdyan was allright as long as Ronda lived the DW version of the MMA dream.<HisEye> Once we woke up to the dream, it was all over for Edmund.[<dunn]<31>

1. Edmond by actually being an MMA coach, even if he's not the best

2. Touchbutt guy has some things to offer since he has mastered movement

3. Diego's BF is about as useful as a tarot card reader
This is the correct answer. Thanks for answering in order of 1-3.

Back