Josh Fabia vs Edmond vs Ido Portal

SteveColdStone

School of Self Awareness
@Silver
Reaction score
Who is the best coach? I want your answers in order of best to worst

No one avoids a slow moving heavy bag like Josh Fabia.

that favia thing is just insane
they have to be on some heavy drugs

jokes on you, ts. they are all pupils of the one and only, sensei, god and guru, Steven Seagal.

All hail.

Also
I know edmen - he is a complete idiot / probably has some mental health issues with his camp isnt so bad

he brought in vic darchinyan(former boxing champ) and artur aleksanyan(gold medal olympic wrestler ) to help shahbazyan prep for brunson

this favia guy prolly has diego doing “assisted downward dog” training

67597977_2368739376748022_4486056249334431744_o.jpg

Portal doesn't really pretend to be an MMA coach. He seems honest about his role as a touchbutt expert.

Also
I know edmen - he is a complete idiot / probably has some mental health issues with his camp isnt so bad

he brought in vic darchinyan(former boxing champ) and artur aleksanyan(gold medal olympic wrestler ) to help shahbazyan prep for brunson

this favia guy prolly has diego doing “assisted downward dog” training
Please spill the beans on Edmen.

Edmond is insufferable, but he’s at least competed and has some actual ability. If you look up his fights, they’re far less embarrassing than when he opens his mouth.

Sparknotes
1. Was a kung-fu/karate practioner and its his formal background
2. Transitioned into kickboxing and briefly into MMA
3. Opened the GFC gym and the rest just sort of happened
4. He probably suffers from mental illness - almost everyone in that clan does
heres an example: https://www.instagram.com/vee_true_vian/?hl=en
Thanks for the info but are you getting Edmen’s and Edmond’s names confused?

The IG guy looks like a school shooter.

Thanks for the info but are you getting Edmen’s and Edmond’s names confused?

The IG looks like a school shooter.

Oh sorry yes that was Edmond lol - ya - the entire family is "special", actually sort of sad

Edmen is just a local kid that's been training at GFC since he was very young

He's been really working on his strength / cardio conditioning and has been getting better every day

Oh sorry yes that was Edmond lol - ya - the entire family is "special", actually sort of sad

Edmen is just a local kid that's been training at GFC since he was very young

He's been really working on his strength / cardio conditioning and has been getting better every day

Edmen seems alright from what I have seen of him.

Edmond would legit whoop both of their asses, back-to-back if not at the same time.

1. Edmond by actually being an MMA coach, even if he's not the best

2. Touchbutt guy has some things to offer since he has mastered movement

3. Diego's BF is about as useful as a tarot card reader

1. Edmond by actually being an MMA coach, even if he's not the best

2. Touchbutt guy has some things to offer since he has mastered movement

3. Diego's BF is about as useful as a tarot card reader
Pretty much this Edmond is an actual coach, Ido Portal doesn’t pretend to be one and that Fabia guy is a scam artist taking advantage of a Diego Sanchez that’s not 100% there mentally

Fabia is a fucking clown. I hate when people say "Current year!!!" but actually it is insane that in 2020 we still have TMA fake martial artist con-men in this sport. It's pathetic.

I know it's not really his place but I feel like Dana should have known about this and been like...Hey Diego what the fuck bro? That dude is a con-man. You'd think it would make him look good to the fans / public, and also save him 99k + 99k possibly, but I guess Diego must draw well enough still or they really wanted Perreira to get a named win. Not quite sure.

Back