Josh Clottey vs Zab Judah

zab will stop him clottey finds a way to look tough, but come up short against elite comp; to me zab is still elite in that he is no easy night for any top guy and CAN beat the majority of guys in that div.

zab by ko inside of 7

Clottey's the man in this one! Judah does not look good against top competition anymore. Even though, many (including myself) keep saying he will rise to again.

Zab has looked OK lately, he just fades like always. He was competitive against Cotto.

I'd like to root for Zab here butsome people in the know on this site are hinting around about Zabs state lately.

I'd like to root for Zab here butsome people in the know on this site are hinting around about Zabs state lately.

Yeah, and Clottey has been doing very well for himself since losing to Margarito. Clottey is definately the favorite, and probably has more confidence coming into the fight.

I can't shake the feeling Clottey is going down in this one. Depending on how close it is to Cotto/Tony i'll drop some cash if Clottey opens the favorite.

Line isn't up yet.

Moneylines for this game are Oscar De La Hoya +225 and Floyd Mayweather -285.
Moneylines for this game are Sam Soliman +600 and Anthony Mundine -1100.
Moneylines for this game are Fernando Omar Lizarraga +600 and Monty Meza Clay -1100.
Moneylines for this game are Louis Azille +1250 and Alexander Alexeev -2500.
Moneylines for this game are Michael Sprott +300 and Taras Bidenko -450.
Moneylines for this game are Feider Viloria +600 and Oscar Larios -1100.
Moneylines for this game are Luis Maldonado +600 and Fernando Montiel -1100.
Moneylines for this game are Anselmo Moreno +275 and Wladimir Sidorenko -350.
Moneylines for this game are Stacey Reile +1000 and Ina Menzer -2000.
Moneylines for this game are Sergio Mora +300 and Vernon Forrest -500.
Moneylines for this game are Carlos Quintana +135 and Paul Williams -165.
Moneylines for this game are Gary Lockett +1000 and Kelly Pavlik -2000.
Moneylines for this game are Juan Manuel Lopez +145 and Daniel Ponce de Leon -175.
Moneylines for this game are Wayne Elcock even and Darren McDermott -130.
Moneylines for this game are Marcus Portman +450 and Bradley Pryce -650.
Moneylines for this game are Edison Miranda +180 and Arthur Abraham -220.
Moneylines for this game are Michael Gomez +800 and Amir Khan -1500.
Moneylines for this game are David Diaz +280 and Manny Pacquiao -360.
Moneylines for this game are Mario Santiago +300 and Steven Luevano -450.
Moneylines for this game are Ricardo Torres +250 and Kendall Holt -325.
Moneylines for this game are Nikolay Valuev -130 and Ruslan Chagaev even.
Moneylines for this game are Tony Thompson +450 and Wladimir Klitschko -650.
Moneylines for this game are Antonio Margarito +160 and Miguel Angel Cotto -200.

EDIT: Cleaning up the lines.

Clottey was making Margarito look foolish in their fight before he hurt his hand.Cotto should use the same game plan.

I'll take Tony over Cotto if your down.

I'd much rather Williams win than Quintana (it's better for the sport), so my hearts not in it.

Alrighty, I got Cotto. Done and done.

David Diaz looks the best for that action IMO.

Considering Pavliks, "block with my face" style, Lockett at +1000 is interesting.

Tony Thompson at +450 is intriguing as well.

Considering Pavliks, "block with my face" style, Lockett at +1000 is interesting.

Tony Thompson at +450 is intriguing as well.

I think Diaz is a good bet just considering the track record FW's have of successfully moving to LW. Lockett is pretty steep, but he'll be there for Kelly to hit. Can't see um winning a decision obviously, so the deck it stacked against them.

Made him look foolish while breaking the all time , all weight division punch output record.... throwing something like 166 a round....

If it's remembered correctly. Tony also hurt his hand worse than Clottey did in that fight. Clottey was back to fighting while Tony was still healing.

Made him look foolish while breaking the all time , all weight division punch output record.... throwing something like 166 a round....

If it's remembered correctly. Tony also hurt his hand worse than Clottey did in that fight. Clottey was back to fighting while Tony was still healing.

GJ how many times has Tony cut in his career?

Twice? Santos & Cintron 2?

Whatever it was (hand, stamina) he was doing well the first six rounds. I had him winning the first six rounds.

The greatest 4 round fighter alive is Eric Esch. Look him up.

Back