• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Josh Barnett's Catch Wrestling Vol. 1 - PUNISHING RIDES

Catch_Shannon

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
item48.jpg

...is ready and shipping now! Check the preview clip here.

Ps. Order in the next few days and it should get there in time for the Affliction PPV! :icon_twis

looks pretty decent, i would like to check it out.

Awsome. I'm glad to see that Josh has his own line of videos coming out. He has a wealth of knowlege that every grappler, no matter what experience level, can learn from.

Keep it coming Jake!

Can't get it now but fortunately while everyone else is partying it up on holidays like the 4th, there's plenty of opportunities to get some overtime in the Jails.

I was viewing some of my collegiate wrestlign tapes over the last few days and it dawned on me just how debilitating it is to be on the wrong end of wrestling rides done by someone who knows what they are doing.

Josh's stuff and Wade Schalles' stuff is pure gold imo.

Great stuff Jake.

I'm not too big on DVD instructionals, but anything put out by Josh Barnett is worth it.

A little pricey for me. And I even get the discount.

I have always loved watching Josh and Saku.

Instructionals are always sadly pricey. Thankfully, Scientific Wrestling's product is now more in line with their competitors as opposed to the exorbitant fees they used to charge.

Still, review, then purchase.

I thought Josh's "Attacking the Guard" was well shot and the audio was good.
Both videos were produced by Scientific Wrestling so if the Catch Wrestling video is the same quality it is worth a purchase if you are dying for it.

As for me, I will wait fo a hefty price drop. Heck, I even get the discount and I am gonna wait.

Hey Jake, i worked with Kris today and yesterday, helped him to finish the recording of his stuff! He was talking about you, nice to meet you ;-)

I cant wait to watch Punishing Rides!

Back