Josh Barnett wins world title

Let me tell you a little story Jon Jones was one of my favorite fighters but when he got busted for Estrogen blockers he just became another fighter who I watch just like Barnett. Any fighter that uses PED's should be banned for life this is combat sports where the smallest thing can mean life or death.
People that worship known PED users should be banned Barnett has been busted 4 fucking times the fact that you are still a fans shows you are a person of poor character.
tumblr_lmuuc8Z7V91qbqo7m.gif

Let me tell you a little story Jon Jones was one of my favorite fighters but when he got busted for Estrogen blockers he just became another fighter who I watch just like Barnett. Any fighter that uses PED's should be banned for life this is combat sports where the smallest thing can mean life or death.
People that worship known PED users should be banned Barnett has been busted 4 fucking times the fact that you are still a fans shows you are a person of poor character.
should we be banned from sherdog for life for still being his fan?

Why you stupid seppo fuckwit would I care about a fighter that willingly used PED's it's like cheering for a drink driver. Wake up to your self.
Wishing DEATH on another merely exposed YOUR OWN "poor character",as you pathetically tried to project onto others, along with your childish name calling. You are a transparent joke. Lol

Did Karelin ever win a pro wrestling belt?

If not, Barnett > Karelin. Obviously.

One second counts as a pin in amateur wrestling. It takes three times as long to get a pin in professional wrestling.

There was even a guy in the WWF that demanded a five count.

He only held the belt for a few minutes.

The result was declared void because of referee error, restarted and lashley won the restarted match

So he's no longer champ

You always ruin shit with facts. Stop.

Not a fan of Barnett.

Wishing DEATH ON nother merely exposed YOUR OWN "poor character",as you pathetically tried to project onto others, along with your childish name calling. You are a transparent joke. Lol
Do you understand that there are fighter trying to make a living in the sport that don't use PED's you and people like you that champion fighters like Barnett and Vitor are what's wrong with MMA these cheats should be shunned and ridiculed there deaths should be held up as examples of what not to do.

I love MMA as a sport and I want to see retired fighters move into commentating not die in there 40's like bodybuilding.

Do you understand that there are fighter trying to make a living in the sport that don't use PED's you and people like you that champion fighters like Barnett and Vitor are what's wrong with MMA these cheats should be shunned and ridiculed there deaths should be held up as examples of what not to do.

I love MMA as a sport and I want to see retired fighters move into commentating not die in there 40's like bodybuilding.
You have good intentions but your choice of words is poor <{katwhu}>

You have good intentions but your choice of words is poor <{katwhu}>
You may be right but I'm tired of Sherdog defending known cheats Barnett should never be allowed to compete again but he is still a draw with useless oxygen thief's so I guess we better book him a fight.

He did not win the belt. The ref restarted the match and Lashley kept his belt.

Fuckin nerds man.

fuck usada......barnett vs jds on feb 18 would be great....and warmaster probably would take the fight

I expect you don't know the first thing about training for sports at a high level, or about performance enhancing drugs.

You sound like an uninitiated, sanctimonious goofball.

Josh Barnett is off limits to most on here.

If he hadn't been in PRIDE I think it would be a different story.
Hahah he's done wrestling before so it isn't a surprise. More fighters have an interest in wrestling than people here would like to admit

I expect you don't know the first thing about training for sports at a high level, or about performance enhancing drugs.

You sound like an uninitiated, sanctimonious goofball.
I expect your mother should have swallowed you. Don't give me this high level sports bullshit if you can't compete clean then get a different job it's not rocket science terrence.

One second counts as a pin in amateur wrestling. It takes three times as long to get a pin in professional wrestling.

There was even a guy in the WWF that demanded a five count.
King Kong Bundy, baby! That was a gimmick that got funnier the older i got.

Barnett pisses me off so fucking badly. Single handedly destroyed affliction and robbed true fans of the fedor fight. Somehow I still like him after he just tested positive again, but goddamn man time to go

Cry baby

Legend, but damn he´s wet fat

Why you stupid seppo fuckwit would I care about a fighter that willingly used PED's it's like cheering for a drink driver. Wake up to your self.
"Why would i care?" lol you seem to care too much. Calm down get laid breathe relax man. Take a foot bath with your own salt. Being a super judgemental hater man must be tiring. wish death on someone. Then call people names. Estrogen blockers cry less

Back