vigneshm1995

The Notorious V.I.G
@purple
Reaction score
All them steroids made him sexy af and ready for pro-rasslin'
15896232_1223098197801201_6227528111686766189_o.jpg

lashey-barnett-japan.jpg

tna-logo.jpg

Good for him. Josh is an awesome person, did his thing in MMA and should cash in now.

That's awesome. Barnett is a legit badass. I'm glad his last fight was a classic, becoming the first man to tap Arlovski.

well pro rassling is where all steroiders are at

I can't wait till this roided dickhead's heart explodes and the MMA community cries like they didn't know it was gonna happen.

What a sad little man you are.

He only held the belt for a few minutes.

The result was declared void because of referee error, restarted and lashley won the restarted match

So he's no longer champ

You should be banned for wishing the death of someone in a non-humorous way. If you can't make your point better than that, don't bother posting at all.
Let me tell you a little story Jon Jones was one of my favorite fighters but when he got busted for Estrogen blockers he just became another fighter who I watch just like Barnett. Any fighter that uses PED's should be banned for life this is combat sports where the smallest thing can mean life or death.
People that worship known PED users should be banned Barnett has been busted 4 fucking times the fact that you are still a fans shows you are a person of poor character.

Let me tell you a little story Jon Jones was one of my favorite fighters but when he got busted for Estrogen blockers he just became another fighter who I watch just like Barnett. Any fighter that uses PED's should be banned for life this is combat sports where the smallest thing can mean life or death.
People that worship known PED users should be banned Barnett has been busted 4 fucking times the fact that you are still a fans shows you are a person of poor character.
Coming from the dude who just wished DEATH to a fighter, your "poor character" statement is ironically hilarious.

Jesus Christ man, just breath

I was expecting more venom about pro wrestling. I'm a little upset!

I was expecting more venom about pro wrestling. I'm a little upset!

Josh Barnett is off limits to most on here.

If he hadn't been in PRIDE I think it would be a different story.

Back