Jose Uzcategui vs Caleb plant Jan.13 FS1 PBC

Hometown poll there lol
we have never been known to be biased. we do laugh though when people get pissed we didnt go to the homestate or gym of the other fighter and ask. as if we are going to pick up and travel. and as if our channel presents itself as real journalism

we have never been known to be biased. we do laugh though when people get pissed we didnt go to the homestate or gym of the other fighter and ask. as if we are going to pick up and travel. and as if our channel presents itself as real journalism
No brother I’m not saying that I also live in Vegas. The guys that answered like Caleb as a person and don’t know Uzcategui. That’s why I said it

No brother I’m not saying that I also live in Vegas. The guys that answered like Caleb as a person and don’t know Uzcategui. That’s why I said it
i know exactly what you meant. just saying that a lot of people get bent out of shape when someone picks somebody they know. shit, these fighters get bent out of shape if they dont pick them (right chris eubank?). but we dont give a shit when people in the comment section get pissed. probably heard 100 times "you should go to the Philippines and ask about the Manny vs. whoever fight!" yes, we will do that

i know exactly what you meant. just saying that a lot of people get bent out of shape when someone picks somebody they know. shit, these fighters get bent out of shape if they dont pick them (right chris eubank?). but we dont give a shit when people in the comment section get pissed. probably heard 100 times "you should go to the Philippines and ask about the Manny vs. whoever fight!" yes, we will do that

Lol!!! Got you brother, keep doing a great job as always. I was planning on going to Cali to see the fight but I have work on Monday so I’ll catch it on FS1. It is a good stylistic matchup

Lol!!! Got you brother, keep doing a great job as always. I was planning on going to Cali to see the fight but I have work on Monday so I’ll catch it on FS1. It is a good stylistic matchup
yea, i cant go either. caleb and jordan are really good people and easy to root for. hope he pulls it off

Today at 5pm pt plant vs Uzcategui face to face on fs1

Today at 5pm pt plant vs Uzcategui face to face on fs1

Yeah, or 8:00 PM EST. Followed by PBC Countdown at 8:30PM EST. (Training camp show).

It's crazy that we are getting a Plant/Uzcategui F2F along with a Countdown/training camp show.

This is the exact formula FOX used with UFC to build all their mid level stars. What a time for boxing.

Anthony Dirrell will be one especially interested member of FS1’s broadcast team Sunday night.

BoxingScene.com has learned that the former WBC super middleweight champion will help call the network’s telecast from Los Angeles. He’ll be part of an FS1 broadcast team that’ll also include Chris Myers, who’ll handle the blow-by-blow duties, and legendary lightweight champion Ray “Boom Boom” Mancini.

They’ll call a multi-bout broadcast that’ll feature IBF super middleweight champion Jose Uzcategui and mandatory challenger Caleb Plant in the 12-round main event from Microsoft Theater at L.A. Live in Los Angeles.

Love Ray, but he's not an easy listen.
I don't expect anything better from Dirrell to be honest.

Gonna be known as Caleb "Face" Plant after Saturday ;)

By looking at this poster it seems like theyre hoping Caleb pulls off the win

Makes me root for Uzcategui even more

Bolivita by late brutal stoppage5CEFB1A9-2E90-4ABD-8812-98040FC49AAC.jpeg

Plant seems like a slick defensive boxer but not that slick, still getting tagged by jobbers. Poor punching power but good hand speed.

I'm thinking Uzcategui walks him down and overwhelms him but is there a chance Plant can out box him and pull off a close decision.

Plant is a Haymon fighter at the end of the day.

Plant seems like a slick defensive boxer but not that slick, still getting tagged by jobbers. Poor punching power but good hand speed.

I'm thinking Uzcategui walks him down and overwhelms him but is there a chance Plant can out box him and pull off a close decision.

Plant is a Haymon fighter at the end of the day.
Both are Haymon guys

Jose Uzcategui vs Caleb Plant
Sunday, January 13, 2019 Microsoft Theater at L.A. Live in Los Angeles
FOX Sports 8:00 p.m. ET

The card will be televised by Fox Sports 1. Also in action unbeaten featherweight contender Brandon Figueroa who takes on his toughest challenge to date when he meets rugged, once-beaten veteran Moises �Chucky�� Flores in the televised co-feature. Also appearing is unbeaten sensation Joey Spencer entering the ring in a special junior middleweight attraction.

Jose Uzcategui (28-2, 23 KOs) vs Caleb Plant (17-0, 10 KOs) -

IBF Super Middleweight Title

A guy like Plant is pretty good with his fundamentals. Nice feet. A jab. I think he can box an upset, but I always wonder about a fighter riding a wave of momentum - always trouble.

Back