Jose Uzcategui vs Caleb plant Jan.13 FS1 PBC

Lol! I was going to ask you because I thought you weren’t able to go to the fights?

Happy for caleb, upset I did not bet damn it

Great to see this guys showing respect after a war
yea, didnt go. amer abdallah filmed it and sent it to me. i made a very small bet on caleb. wish i bet more, but super happy for him

Per the California State Athletic Commission, purses for Sunday night’s PBC on FS1 card: Jose Uzcategui $280k, Caleb Plant $150k, Brandon Figueroa $10k, Moises Flores $20k, Guillermo Rigondeaux $25k, Giovanni Delgado $14,500, Ryan Karl $10k, Ahmed Elbiali $13k, Allan Green $10k, Kevin Watts $10k, Joey Spencer $2,500, Brandon Harder $3,600, Lindolfo Delgado $8k, Sergio Lopez $6k.

Man it's like a bunch of these guys scoring this fight forgot to give 10-8s for the knockdowns. 105-102 ???? Wtf were they watching?

https://www.boxingscene.com/caleb-plant-jose-uzcategui-afterthoughts--135391

The PBC might have a moneymaker on their hands. Kudos to them for all the work they did along the way. We don’t have rating information yet but it’s hard to imagine all the NFL advertising for the fight didn’t help. Curious eyes got a damn good scrap to go with a fine story. Caleb Plant has every chance to be a star.

that was a brutal way to earn 10k for Green.

Back