• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jose Uzcategui vs Caleb plant Jan.13 FS1 PBC

happy for Plant.

lamest post fight interview ever... Larry merchant, where have you gone?

Good scores. Plant is very sharp technically. His stamina might hurt him against a guy like Benavidez, though.

I have it 114/112 Plant. Surprised I came out with that close of a score but Plant coasted a lot of those late rounds.

I didn't feel like Plant coasted, more like Uzcategui showed up in the late rounds. Great fight, and the official scorecards had it close, round wise, like you did.

yeah, thank god there wasn't some wonky shit

I didn't feel like Plant coasted, more like Uzcategui showed up in the late rounds. Great fight, and the official scorecards had it close, round wise, like you did.
I thought uzcategui clearly lost round 11 and 12 and looks like the judges agreed

A bit of both. Plant held a lot late and stopped being so slick and Uzcatagui took advantage.

G'nite, gentlemen. Have a good week!

Should be a lot of crow being eaten in here.

Should be a lot of crow being eaten in here.

I definitely overlooked Plant and probably thought a little too much of Uzcategui's performances against a more or less shot Dirrell.

Outstanding performance from Plant. Slick, excellent counters and plenty of pop. Good stamina as well. He made Uzcategui look plodding and made him pay often.

Huge congratulations to the new champ! It was a very good fight, and their styles matched up very well.

after the fight caleb proposed to pbc's jordan hardy. she is a great girl and i wish them the best

Here Caleb is talking with Uzcategui after the fight. dont blame me for the vertical video, i didnt film it

Here Caleb is talking with Uzcategui after the fight. dont blame me for the vertical video, i didnt film it

Lol! I was going to ask you because I thought you weren’t able to go to the fights?

Happy for caleb, upset I did not bet damn it

Great to see this guys showing respect after a war

Back