Jose on Conor

is it me or does he look like he is drained

I really would like to see Conor lose, it would be hilarious to see the fallout.

I don't have a favorite here, but I cannot wait for this fight... It is guaranteed to be explosive... And very good chance it never goes to ground.. Jose is a bad mother fucker, but Conor is too.. Conor is deadly accurate and understands how to break people... Jose also understands how to break people... Both have great standup.. Its gonna be awesome... 1 round or 5 rounds its action packed... Hagler Hearns type of a fight. I know it..

The kind of absolute thrashing Conor will lay on Hosay will be reminiscent of the type you see on a cartel victim.

Better watch out baldy - Conor doesn't have to worry about going to San Quentin for what he's going to do to you.

He looks weird. Hard to say what it is, but he looks different.

If killing means ducking or losing the fight, then yes, Jose will kill Conor.

holy shit jose looks old as fuck here.

Looks completely warn out and war torn.

Aldo will murder mcgregor. So true how they say the weight cut alone on the time Mendes had was a hard task, not to mention the no training and the mental impact not just physical impact on him. Yet Mendes still bodied mcgregor until he run out of gas.

I really would like to see Conor lose, it would be hilarious to see the fallout.

agreed - I want Aldo to win regardless, but the thought of all the McShertards weeping afterwards is appealing.

Lol. No doubt. Of course, the fallout will be excellent either way. I foresee post Weidman-Silva 1 levels of denial and grasping at excuses should Aldo lose this bout.

CM9RpnJUwAAzrFc.jpg:large

Not sure what your seeing but anyway people look different on different days. For example when Conor is cutting weight he looks much older and a lot like a holocaust survivor.

I dont see how anyone gets that impression, if anything he looks very clear and fresh...no scars or anything.

conor is looking old. hair is vanishing and looks like he cant stay off the booze
I have a slight gut feeling the dude is an alcoholic

Back