Jose on Conor

Takes a special kind of shertard to say Aldo ducked Conor.

Conor seems like he's gonna Roberto Duran himself before he even won his big fight.

Would like to see Aldo tear up Conor just to see fanboys cry.

I'd be curious to know how the FW champ could choose NOT to watch the FW interim title fight, just to see who he's getting next.

How could he dislike the sport that much? Unless of course he's lying.

So how do you guys see the fight going?
I don't think Aldo will take down Conor as Chad did.
And standing up, well we have no idea what's going to happen in a striking battle, right? That's why the fight is so intriguing.
From a Carido point of view, I see Conor winning the last 2 rounds for sure. Aldo might win the first 3 though if he manages to take Conor down once a round or at least press him up the cage for a minute. He'll be gassed for the last 2, but if he manages to survive, he might win the decision.

I really just want to see that fight happening already! It's going to be competitive. No way is it going to be boring as Conor is going to charge right across the Octagon.

Remember the last time a champion said he would kill the challenger?
Anderson Silva said it before he second fight against Chael Sonnen
It did

Would like to see Aldo tear up Conor just to see fanboys cry.

Lets just hope he shows up to fight this time. Even that though doesn't seem like a reasonable goal.

Looks weak...maybe a Vitor Belfort - like transformation?

LOL. Gotta give them Conor fan girls some credit for bringing the lulz

The good news is that Conor got used to living on unemployment checks after he quit mma for the first time, so the transition to disability checks shouldn't be so hard.

He's not killing anyone. He is a decision machine. Decision after decision.

Well... This statement is something to get worried about...

Brazilian + refuses to fight in an octagon + still threatens harm = actual murder

Back