Jose Aldo will walk into the octagon dressed as a King tonight

so many fruity mchype fans - this will be funny and no more lame than conor running his mouth despite having done nothing.

you homos need to deal with it.
CIoucVh.gif

If he shows up like that, Conor will talk some shit and embarass Aldo. Really hoping he doesn't go out like that.

If he does this, it's gonna be epic.

Haha this isn't a good look but I think Aldo can pull it off. At least I hope he does.

If he shows up like that, Conor will talk some shit and embarass Aldo. Really hoping he doesn't go out like that.

I doubt anything McGregor says could embarrass Aldo. Even if he does go through with.....this thing tonight.
He's still a stone faced badass motherfucker.

Aldo dressed like a king would remind me of some WWE shit. Hopefully it doesn't happen.

Aldo. The new clown. And I like him. This should be so funny. :icon_chee

I doubt anything McGregor says could embarrass Aldo. Even if he does go through with.....this thing tonight.
He's still a stone faced badass motherfucker.

He is a badass, but to go up dressed like that against a smart mouth like Conor, specially when you don't even speak english well, and with the whole crowd going nuts on everything Conor says it a huge gamble.

He could just knock Conor the fuck out though, as soon as he starts running his mouth. Would be epic!

Lmao! I'm thinking the FOX execs are trying to ruin the UFC in order to bankrupt Zuffa and purchase the product at a low price.

This stuff is getting more and more comical.

Lol, if Aldo does this then he is way cooler than I thought.

I don't know why, but I don't hate and loathe silliness for some reason. I guess I'm due for a reprogramming.

Lol. With that getup, the sillier he plays it the better it'll come off.

Back