Jose Aldo will walk into the octagon dressed as a King tonight

Hilarious.

It's so stupid that it suppressed it and became awesome.

A king doesn't dress as a king to prove he is the king. Siver future champ

chicken_fries.jpg

Wait.....
are chicken fries really back?

Oh this is about to be epic and cringeworthy

I blame Dana for this potential mess.

He probably wants Aldo to get more involved in all this promotion (let his actions in the octagon do the work for christ's sake!)

He doesn't seem to be into trash talking, and doesn't speak english either. What else can he do?

If Jones can Cocaine, then Aldo can King!!!!

Pretty epic if he pulls this off. People are facepalming this now, but wait till it happens (IF IT HAPPENS). Then you guys will be like. OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO BADASS, ALDO DON`T GIVE A SHIT.

Pretty epic if he pulls this off. People are facepalming this now, but wait till it happens (IF IT HAPPENS). Then you guys will be like. OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO BADASS, ALDO DON`T GIVE A SHIT.

epicly lame. I can just imagine sports center putting it on every 15 minutes and laughing at it.

No this is much different

If a man dresses as a king and takes a picture that is one thing, but to walk into the cage dressed as a king for a stare down is entirely a different thing

Pretending to be the champion and posing with a replica belt is worse than walking wearing a kings outfit during a stare down WHICH hasn't even happened and might not even happen.

My initial reaction was to call it lame, but, as one of the posters who have said that if he wants to get paid more he needs to do more to promote himself and his fights ... well, screw it, he's trying. Go get 'im, King Jose.

Oh please please please let this happen....will be a fail of Buentello proportions.

This

I actually want to see it now, as cringeworthy as it will be.

so many fruity mchype fans - this will be funny and no more lame than conor running his mouth despite having done nothing.

you homos need to deal with it.

Back