Jose Aldo Was Joking About IV Ban, Weight Cut Much Harder On Conor

So much butthurt in one post.

Butt hurt would be the refusal to see this for what it is, no?

We will see whos butt hurt when the fight is over though; )

Just please dont go making excuses for Aldo like you did for Mendes.

Last edited:
Aldo was like a baby in bed and couldn't move... and he thinks he can kick Conors ass? Haha. Conor will maul this guy with the ease.

Butt hurt would be the refusal to see this for what it is, no?

We will see whos butt hurt when the fight is over though; )

Just please dont go making excuses for Aldo like you did for Mendes.

And here I thought Goobs was a superfan, this guy rides Conor's dick harder than anyone on Sherdog

Actually Dede and Jackonflame are the ones saying Aldo is the Joker. I really could not care less, I just care to see them fight.

No Dede said Aldo was joking when commenting about IVs, not that he was the joker in the context of the FW division. Nice try...

Like fuck he was joking about the IVs.

That is just damage control from his PR people.

Watch the video and decide for yourself. Starts around 15:30

No Dede said Aldo was joking when commenting about IVs, not that he was the joker in the context of the FW division. Nice try...

And you are the one with poss poor comprehension who can't follow along. Nice try.

Like fuck he was joking about the IVs.

That is just damage control from his PR people.

Watch the video and decide for yourself. Starts around 15:30

I actually don't think he was joking either, but who cares. He didn't use them yet so until he does it doesn't matter.

Yeah Conor drops 30lbs for sure. I hear he does it in 1 hour, and is 200lbs on fight night.

Apparently Aldo is the Joker? Since everything he says is just a joke.

yeah but if you dont think mcgregor doesnt cut more than aldo, you better be crazy

yeah but if you dont think mcgregor doesnt cut more than aldo, you better be crazy

Only one of them has ever had SEVERE trouble cutting weight, and that was Aldo.

Conor has always professionally made weight

Also, someone posted a link of Aldo himself saying he walks around at 170+

Call me crazy then, only one of them has talked about how tough it is and wanting to move to 155, and I bet they cut about the same amount.

Only one of them has ever had SEVERE trouble cutting weight, and that was Aldo.

Conor has always professionally made weight

Also, someone posted a link of Aldo himself saying he walks around at 170+

You gonna provide a source little boy?

He's trolling himself out of millions by ducking the biggest fight in UFC history

Anyone who believes Aldo is "ducking". Is an idiot and rightfully so.

Honestly I wish he would just be quiet. He didnt show for the fight, regardless of reason. He needs to do the talking in the ring. I find his antics not funny or trolling, just petulant.

Honestly I wish he would just be quiet. He didnt show for the fight, regardless of reason. He needs to do the talking in the ring. I find his antics not funny or trolling, just petulant.

Casual fan.

Same "misinterpretation" Anderson complained about during his recent NSAC hearing.

I swear these non english speaking fighters come out with the dumbest ill thought out excuses.

Hosay is going to be in for a huge shocker once he tastes the power of the goat

once that straight connects its good night sweet prince

Technically, wouldn't the cut be the same but his ability to re hydrate after the cut be much harder?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back