Jose Aldo Was Joking About IV Ban, Weight Cut Much Harder On Conor

Ask him how many times he's seen the replay.
I don't believe Jose only cuts 15 lbs.
I hope he beats the beard off the Irishman.

It's okay if you're a McGregor fan dude lol

I appreciate watching him fight, would not really call myself a fan. I do like the attention he brings to FW though.

Fact still remains it's Dede and Jackonflame saying Aldo is a Joker and don't take him serious.

Yeah Conor drops 30lbs for sure. I hear he does it in 1 hour, and is 200lbs on fight night.

Apparently Aldo is the Joker? Since everything he says is just a joke.

Isnt it crazy how these "people" will believe Sonnen

"Conor cuts 30lbs in 3 days. The week of the fight he is still walking around at 170-180lbs"

I mean how stupid are they?

IF that were even remotely true, then Conor wouldnt have just looked like a drained skeleton, he wouldve been in the fucking hospital on the verge of dying.

Look at what happened when DC tried to cut major weight within a short time for the olympics. His kidneys started failing. IF what Sonnen said about Conor's weight cut was true, Conor WOULDVE been in the hospital with failing organs period.

Not to mention that Sonnen is a KNOWN LIAR. Sonnen is known for spewing bullshit

BTW, Sonnen is a self admitted Aldo fan who has said multiple times that he doesnt like Conor and that Aldo will beat him...Sonnen on top of having a rep for lying, is biased against Conor. When it comes to Conor vs Mendes/Aldo, Sonnen has a clear biased fueled agenda

Its funny how the same "forum trolls" who have called Sonnen a liar in the past, now suddenly believe Sonnen when it comes to Conor. As long as its anything negative about Conor, "they" will believe it

Conor has never missed weight period.

And yeah, Aldo has been a real shady character with everything (weight cuts/riods etc)

Isnt it crazy how these "people" will believe Sonnen

I have no idea what Sonnen has to do with it, this is Dede saying it. I actually have no idea what Sonnen has been saying, but i know he picked Conor to beat Mendes.

Sonnen may well be spewing tons of BS on Conor, but this is Dede saying it here.

I appreciate watching him fight, would not really call myself a fan. I do like the attention he brings to FW though.

Fact still remains it's Dede and Jackonflame saying Aldo is a Joker and don't take him serious.

Like others besides myself have said in this thread: anyone who actually watched the interview saw Aldo laughing and joking. Like people do. Everyday.

No. That's just it. He wasn't acting like anything. But he was joking around. People do this everyday.

So the Joker is the one who has made good on everything he said he would do, and not the one who has joked about doing things he had no intention of doing.

Got it.

Yeah Conor drops 30lbs for sure. I hear he does it in 1 hour, and is 200lbs on fight night.

Apparently Aldo is the Joker? Since everything he says is just a joke.

200 wow thats huge if true thats like what johny hendricks rehydrates to if true source

So if I have this straight...

Aldo is playing the Joker in the next Batman film. Right?

I dont believe a word that comes out of Aldo's mouth

Hes already blatantly lying about something petty

Like when he says "meh I dont care about Conor. I didnt even see him beat Mendes"

Something that small and Aldo is already lying

Aldo is performing any mental gymnastics he can to convince himself that he isnt inferior to Conor. Its a struggle in Aldo's mind that he is continually losing

Appearently he "didnt watch it" YET then claims "but Mendes clearly wasnt in shape"

How would Aldo know when he didnt watch? Aldo is contradicting himself

But Aldo tries to cover his tracks "I had inside info that Mendes didnt train. I know everything"

How would Aldo know anything about CHAD'S CAMP? He wasnt at team alpha fail or has any kind of contacts with them at all

Aldo must think that all of his 10 fanatics on sherdog are morons who will believe anything he says. Prove Aldo wrong. If youre an Aldo fan you should be upset at Aldo for not respecting your intelligence

Whats even funnier is how Aldo tries to play it off that he knew Conor was going to win anyway.

Greatest spin ever.

Despite the fact Aldo was picking Mendes to beat Conor fight week. Lmao. Its like how much more blatant can Aldo get.

Nothing but lies and spin. Aldo would make for a better politician then Sonnen.

Aldo even tries to cover for that too: "Bu bu full camp Mendes beats Conor every time"

Aldo making excuses for Mendes on top of it all

Like I said, Aldo is performing mental gymnastics

He cant come to terms with the fact that a weight drained Conor far more impressively dominated an opponent who a healthy 100% Aldo struggled with

Hence the: "but I didnt even watch it. In fact I knew Conor was going to win anyway because im so smart, so i was right to not watch anyway... but but but I have all the inside info from around the world and I know everything and so I knew that Mendes wasnt in shape...bu but full camp Mendes still beats Conor every time. Conor is still a joker"

Aldo sounds like a sherdogger

Yet again, despite the fact that Aldo was picking Mendes

Conor has gotten sooo deep into Aldo's head, that instead of recognizing Conor as a threat hes trying to convince himself that Conor is just a joker who talks....hes insecure now...the thought of him being inferior to Conor eats away at him...he cant fathom it so instead tries to convincr himself Conor really isnt that good and that hes still way better

Aldo is UNDER estimating Conor, more then I have ever seen a challenger get under estimated like before

Thats on top of Conor already being far more skilled, intelligent and a bad match up as it is.

I have a feeling that Conor vs Aldo is going to be one of the most horrific one sided beatdowns in combat sports. Conor is going to treat Aldo like his punching bag. Aldo's head is all messed up from Conor and he has no clue what hes really getting himself into. Conor is going to whoop on Aldo so bad that Aldo will likely retire. Aldo's comments will be one of the grestest most hilarious backfires ever

Last edited:

Like when he says "meh I dont care about Conor. I didnt even see him beat Mendes"

Aldo is performing any mental gymnastics he can to convince himself that he isnt inferior to Conor. Its a struggle in Aldo's mind that he is continually losing

Appearently he "didnt watch it" YET then claims "but Mendes clearly wasnt in shape"

But Aldo tries to cover his tracks "I had inside info that Mendes didnt train. I know everything"

How would Aldo know anything about CHAD'S CAMP? He wasnt at team alpha fail or has any kind of contacts with them at all

Aldo must think that all of his 10 fanatics on sherdog are morons who will believe anything he says. Prove Aldo wrong. If youre an Aldo fan you should be upset at Aldo for not respecting your intelligence

Whats even funnier is how Aldo tries to play it off that he knew Conor was going to win anyway.

Greatest spin ever.

Despite the fact Aldo was picking Mendes to beat Conor fight week. Lmao. Its like how much more blatant can Aldo get.

Nothing but lies and spin. Aldo would make for a better politiciam then Sonnen.

Aldo even tries to cover for that too: "Bu bu full camp Mendes beats Conor every time"

He cant come to terms with the fact that a weight drained Conor far more impressively dominated an opponent who a healthy 100% Aldo struggled with

Hence the: "but I didnt even watch it. In fact I knew Conor was going to win anyway because im so smart, so i was right to not watch anyway... but but but I have all the inside info from around the world and I know everything and so I knew that Mendes wasnt in shape...bu but full camp Mendes still beats Conor every time. Conor is still a joker"

Conor has gotten sooo deep into Aldo's head, that instead of recognizing Conor as a threat hes trying to convince himself that Conor is just a joker who talks....hes insecure now...the thought of him being inferior to Conor eats away at him...he cant fathom it so instead tries to convincr himself Conor really isnt that good and that hes still way better

Aldo is UNDER estimating Conor, more then I have ever seen a challenger get under estimated like before

Thats on top of Conor already being far more skilled, intelligent and a bad match up as it is.

I have a feeling that Conor vs Aldo is going to be one of the most horrific one sided beatdowns in combat sports. Conor is going to treat Aldo like his punching bag. Aldo's head is all messed up from Conor and he has no clue what hes really getting himself into. Conor is going to whoop on Aldo so bad that Aldo will likely retire. Aldo's comments will be one of the grestest most hilarious backfires ever

Your obsession, its unhealthy kid. Live your own life, not through someone else.

Also, your analyses blow.

I have no idea what Sonnen has to do with it, this is Dede saying it. I actually have no idea what Sonnen has been saying, but i know he picked Conor to beat Mendes.

Sonnen may well be spewing tons of BS on Conor, but this is Dede saying it here.
Thats where Dede and everyone else got that from

It all started with Sonnen's claims about Conor pre Mendes fight

It got out there in media and spread around and now everyone draws from that and claims it as true

Before Mendes, NO one ever said anything about Conor supposedly being 170 the week of the fight and cutting 30lbs

It ALL started with Sonnen's lies.

Dede has NO IDEA about what Conor does or doesnt do. Hes not in Conor's camp

It all started from that that mess Sonnen made

Last edited:
Can't athletes just have iv fluid put in a glass bottle or something and then pumped into them?

>Aldo tells Chad he has his support against Conor
>Doesn't even watch the fight

Lmao

Greatest spin ever.

Nothing but lies and spin. Aldo would make for a better politician then Sonnen.

So much butthurt in one post.

Of course he was kidding, Aldo has a odd sense of humor. He's not that dumb

>Aldo tells Chad he has his support against Conor
>Doesn't even watch the fight

Lmao

Lol pretty much. Aldo is the real con artist here.

Also his drug testing debacle etc

Its Conor whos done everything he said he was going to do.

Anyone who truly believes any of the BS Aldo spews is either insanely gullible or blinded by hatred for Conor.

Im now convinced that sherdog Conor haters would even start defending Satan himself IF Satan revealed himself and started shitting on Conor.

Its always been just a vocal minority though. The vast majority of fans LOVE Conor. Conor IS the FAN FAVORITE in real life

Last edited:
Back