Jose Aldo Made $5 Million for UFC 194

http://www.totalsportek.com/boxing/cotto-vs-canelo-purse-ppv-share-payouts/

tumblr_inline_o15pdiRRKE1qk1qiq_500.gif

What the fuck does Canelo vs Cotto have to do with Garcia vs Guerrero.

Dude you seriously must have an IQ under 75

What the fuck does Canelo vs Cotto have to do with Garcia vs Guerrero.

Dude you seriously must have an IQ under 75

You're an idiot, Garcia vs Gerrero is a FOX EVENT. They don't get PPV Rev like these guys and or Aldo vs McGregor.

You're dumber than a sack of bricks. Keep talking, let the stupid flow from your mouth.

Conor and Aldo made more than 5 million combined payout on their 145 lb title fight. Danny Garcia and Keith Thurman barely make a million and both are 147 lb super welterweight boxing champions, who is getting underpaid again? Do you even follow boxing kid?

Combined?
More like - more than $10m

The PPV numbers need to come in first

Even with 1.2 million buys, the usual deal that most champions got of $3 per buy after 330K and his show money wouldn't have gone up to $5 million.

$5 million is likely what Aldo was guaranteed for the fight, no matter what the numbers. I wonder if RDA got himself the same deal.

That's if Dana is telling the truth.

I don't doubt Conor is the highest paid UFC fighter as of today.
100 mill. ? Maybe yes, maybe not. But if his career continues to go as smooth as until now I think he might end up with more than 100 mill.

Aldo deserves more than 5 million.

For a top fighter that isn't sh*t considering the event he was headlining.

Even with 1.2 million buys, the usual deal that most champions got of $3 per buy after 330K and his show money wouldn't have gone up to $5 million.

$5 million is likely what Aldo was guaranteed for the fight, no matter what the numbers. I wonder if RDA got himself the same deal.

That's if Dana is telling the truth.

No chance he got a $5m guarantee
Also the $3 per after 330k is not the "usual deal", that was just part of Randy's old contract.

If he had Randy's old PPV deal, Aldo would have made $3m in PPV alone and their PPV deals have gone higher since then

Last edited:
Dont be a moron. Successful people dont chase things. They attract them by a person they become. All Aldo needed was to become the best. What fighter made the most money from fighting Conor? Aldo? Why? Because he was the best.. If it wasnt Conor, someone else would show up. It was inevitable.

You realize if he wasnt fighting Conor for the belt, and it was frankie or mendes, or some other FW he would have made 500k even at being "the best"

This is an entertainment sport, everyone wants to fight Conor because its the money fight, plain and simple... even if he hates Conor he should be thankful for the fight, that's the biggest payday he will ever see..

If this sport awarded you by the most talent mighty midget would be the richest person in the ufc, obviously that is not the case.

You realize if he wasnt fighting Conor for the belt, and it was frankie or mendes, or some other FW he would have made 500k even at being "the best"

This is an entertainment sport, everyone wants to fight Conor because its the money fight, plain and simple... even if he hates Conor he should be thankful for the fight, that's the biggest payday he will ever see..

If this sport awarded you by the most talent mighty midget would be the richest person in the ufc, obviously that is not the case.
No, you don't realize.. If you are the best, you will attract the money. And that's exactly what happened to Aldo. There was a reason Conor was going after him. Stop with this moronic nonsense that someone should be thankful for something.

You're an idiot, Garcia vs Gerrero is a FOX EVENT. They don't get PPV Rev like these guys and or Aldo vs McGregor.

You're dumber than a sack of bricks. Keep talking, let the stupid flow from your mouth.

You really struggle to comprehend basic things.

You have absolutely no proof Garcia mad 4-8 million dollars in sponsor money. In fact it's extraordinarily unlikely.

Keep making things up though, it's fun.

Maybe Aldo did make 5 million. Conor said recently though that he made 3x what Aldo did in that fight lol, so, do the math. Assuming that's true. One thing for sure is that Conor does make more than Aldo and the rest of the fighters, even more than Rousey now, because he's a money making machine with his self-promotion and he backs his talk up with an extremely fan-friendly exciting style and he's a hell of a finisher. People will never miss a McGregor fight, you know it and I know it. They'll tune in to see him win and his haters will tune in to see him lose. If he continues to win then the Mayweather effect will only grow and make him that much richer. Forbes estimates him making far more this year than he did last year after what he did at UFC 194, this LW title fight attempt and looking at defending his FW title against Edgar, etc. These are all fights that will sell very well.

Last edited:
You really struggle to comprehend basic things.

You have absolutely no proof Garcia mad 4-8 million dollars in sponsor money. In fact it's extraordinarily unlikely.

Keep making things up though, it's fun.

You're a goof, I love making you look like a fool ahah. After all the baseless shit you said? Where is your PROOF. If you think I solely meant sponsorship money, you're a complete idiot honestly. I dropped a link detailing boxers pay and you have come back with nothing. Absolutely nothing but baseless interchanging words.

Evangelion, you are a fool who talks mad shit with nothing to back it up. You're an absolute joke. I'll be waiting until you can provide some substance to counter anything I said.

I didn't think you were such an idiot that I have to think for you as well. Since I thought you could fill the gap with the link I gave you.

All the shit talk, the fan fare the what if's, love and hate and anything else you can think of, it all boils down to money and there is no one better in the ufc than CMcG at making it. Even though he is doing it for himself he still makes others rich in the process and they may still hate him because he kicked their asses but that is just the pride/anger talking, in a few years they will be grateful.
I see where you going, but they need to grateful to themselves, not him. Aldo was a champ for 10 years, and worked a lifetime to get where he is at...he added luster to the card as well....put no man above yourself, especially when you have worked and struggled at your goal for so long

Back