Jose Aldo Made $5 Million for UFC 194

Rogan says on the podcast with Rutten "I was talking on the phone with Dana today and Dana was saying he[Conor Mcgregor] was gonna be the first fighter to make 100 million dollars from mma. Aldo made 5 million from that last fight. Aldo did."

http://smackhisface.com/2016/02/19/...at-fight-i-was-just-on-phone-with-dana-white/

Nice to see Aldo get a big payday.
so your source is what dana said to rogan, so were gonna believe dana now. Didnt Aldo say he was still waiting on his payment.

Maybe if you got off your lazy ass and did some research maybe you'd see the actual numbers instead of listening to a podcast. Since Podcasts are reliable sources yah know?

Why are you so hostile dude?

Chill the fuck out.

You never lied about that! I'd let crocop head kick me with my hands tied behind my back for 5 mil haha

Why are you so hostile dude?

Chill the fuck out.

I'm the hostile one after I get thrashed with 5 replies in a minute from rude mannered people who think they know everything from paydays to piss poor comparisons. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen buddy.

No wonder he is desperate to get the rematch. Doesnt surprise me at all. I knew this would be his biggest payday by a mile.

You're an idiot. You're comparing one of the UFC's largest paperviews to an event on Fox. Check yourself kid, Garcia made more than Aldo after sponsorships since Zuffa took that away from the fighters as well.

Do any of you guys actually watch boxing? Since you guys all have this misinformed idea Garcia's
Last fight was on PPV and not Fox.
what? Garcia barely makes 1.3 million a fight total, he isn't getting any type of Pacman and Mayweather type sponsorships. Sit down kid you are really high

red-panties.jpg
red-panties.jpg
red-panties.jpg

I'm the hostile one after I get thrashed with 5 replies in a minute from rude mannered people who think they know everything from paydays to piss poor comparisons. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen buddy.

Oh I see you're a child.

Continue angsting.

Oh I see you're a child.

Continue angsting.

Ok little boy, nothing better than proving a couple posters wrong just to get called out for being "mean" by another poster. How old are you 17??

what? Garcia barely makes 1.3 million a fight total, he isn't getting any type of Pacman and Mayweather type sponsorships. Sit down kid you are really high

I'm high? You're making gross comparisons to Floyd and Pac now when I never made those comparisons at all. You know there is more boxers than just Floyd and Pac? What about Miguel Cotto??

Is that why Garcia's recent fight where he made close to 5-10mill after base on FOX? Get out Zuffa bleeder.

Complete bullshit, Garcia didn't make 4-8 million dollars in sponsors.

Jesus you are that stupid huh?

I guess it's a lot easier to win arguments when you just make shit up

Ok little boy, nothing better than proving a couple posters wrong just to get called out for being "mean" by another poster. How old are you 17??

So you're going to counter me calling you a child by calling me a child?

Very creative.

Complete bullshit, Garcia didn't make 4-8 million dollars in sponsors.

Jesus you are that stupid huh?

I guess it's a lot easier to win arguments when you just make shit up

What are you going to drop that proves anything I said was false?

giphy.gif

Dropping posters like flies. I'm done here.

I'm high? You're making gross comparisons to Floyd and Pac now when I never made those comparisons at all. You know there is more boxers than just Floyd and Pac? What about Miguel Cotto??
what about Cotto? Saul just took his belt and Cotto isn't making 15 million a fight kid.

What are you going to drop that proves anything I said was false?

Lol hilarious, you provide no proof or even an article quote yet shit on people providing a commentators quote as proof.

You are legit retarded

Rogan says on the podcast with Rutten "I was talking on the phone with Dana today and Dana was saying he[Conor Mcgregor] was gonna be the first fighter to make 100 million dollars from mma. Aldo made 5 million from that last fight. Aldo did."

http://smackhisface.com/2016/02/19/...at-fight-i-was-just-on-phone-with-dana-white/

Nice to see Aldo get a big payday.

Dana as a source??? The same guy that says the Reebok deal is the greatest thing since sliced bread. The guy who just recently said that Ronda was the toughest fighter mentally. That guy?

so your source is what dana said to rogan, so were gonna believe dana now. Didnt Aldo say he was still waiting on his payment.

Aldo's ppv history suggests he only made significant money off UFC 129(if he had ppv points). In Randy Couture's contract 2007
  • 100,000 – 175,000 buys – $1 per buy
  • 175,000 – 300,000 buys – $1.50 per buy
  • 300,000 – 330,000 buys – $2 per buy
  • 330,000 – plus buys – $3 per buy
Aldo's ppv history

UFC 129 800k
UFC 136 225k
UFC 142 235k
UFC 156 330k
UFC 163 180k
UFC 169 230k
UFC 179 180k

Jose would have made 322.5k in ppv bonuses for UFC 156. Assuming 1.2 million in sales for UFC 194, that is 2.933 miilion in ppv bonuses. Note also I am basing these numbers on Randy Couture's 2007 contract, when ppvs were $39.95 SD/$49.95HD.

Back