Jose Aldo focused on featherweight belt, but still open to ‘big’ lightweight fight

Aldo vrs Lee. Winner gets the winner of
The winner of that whole 229-230 mess

Casual fans don't care. I doubt these sherdoggers have a dime to buy an Aldo pay per view.

Dunno bout that, I know at least 4 casuals who are very interested in him fighting again. Their first fight they watched him in was vs Conor and they’ve watched every Aldo fight after. All 4 watched his fight vs Stephens and were pretty impressed.

So, again, you are wrong. At the very least, I know 4 casuals who want to watch him fight again.

Aldo vs Ferguson or Lee sounds good.

I really don't see why he would remain at FW just because he beat Stephens, unless he is hoping for a path back to the title that doesn't go through Max.

THIS is why Aldo will alwyz be the fw goat. Came back after Conor ko and won interim title. Came back after 2 loses to Hollyoway and destoryed Stevens liver.

I'd be more interested in Aldo fighting anyone from 3 to 8 on the LW rankings over anyone at FW.
I'd kind of agree but I'd love to see Aldo vs Ortega, just from a stylistic perspective. Aldo could well be champ again with Max Tilloway having to leave the division. The Chad rematch could be hot fire too, as their second bout was probably GOAT FW title fight.

Hey look I found the Aldo fan unable to accept it

Accept that a 5'7 160-165lbs on fight night is ducking lw.

Yea because Aldo just dwarfs every opponent he ever fought at fw right?

Right?

Well you are wrong then. Best to just shut up now.
show your receipt then. best to just shut up now.
Dunno bout that, I know at least 4 casuals who are very interested in him fighting again. Their first fight they watched him in was vs Conor and they’ve watched every Aldo fight after. All 4 watched his fight vs Stephens and were pretty impressed.

So, again, you are wrong. At the very least, I know 4 casuals who want to watch him fight again.
that's cute, you have not 1 but 4 imaginary friends that you watch pirated streams with.

Aldo vs Khabib to be honest after khabib gets murked by conor. His speed+kicks+Aldo has never been held down in his entire career except when he gassed against hominick in the 5th

Lamas did the same thing to Aldo in the 5th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back