Jose Aldo focused on featherweight belt, but still open to ‘big’ lightweight fight

Everyone wants mcg, everyone wants to talk mcg...
He really has taken over.

I'd actually like to see Pettis vs Aldo like it was supposed to be years ago.

He kills himself to fight at FW

Your reading comprehension is shit. Still never answered the question.

Does he or does he not hold a size advantage over his fw opponents? Since you say he's ducking lw

show your receipt then. best to just shut up now.

that's cute, you have not 1 but 4 imaginary friends that you watch pirated streams with.
Yeah, not hard to see why you have dubs.

Aldo vs Pettis is the dream fight from back then. I'd still like to see it.

Also Aldo vs Barboza or Gaethje

I'd like to see him at LW regardless of who he fights. His weight cut is terrible and moving up might get us as close to WEC Aldo as we can get.

I’d really like to see Aldo barboza, very winnable intro into lw and the leg kick battle would be crazy

irrelevant to the original argument. where's the receipt?
No, it isn't irrelevant. It shows I'm talking to a dipshit who most likely won't be around for much longer and as for the receipt well you'll just have to trust me. I buy every PPV each month, no matter who headlines. Don't believe me well that's fine, I'm not losing sleep over it.

Your reading comprehension is shit. Still never answered the question.

Does he or does he not hold a size advantage over his fw opponents? Since you say he's ducking lw

Says you who is asking questions irrelevant to what my point was.

Who said anything about him dwarfing his opponents?

Answer my question if you can. Why does he kill himself to fight at FW? Why hasn’t he made the move yet?

If you can’t answer it then yes he’s ducking LW

Aldo vs Khabib to be honest after khabib gets murked by conor. His speed+kicks+Aldo has never been held down in his entire career except when he gassed against hominick in the 5th

They should set up Aldo vs Conor rematch after Conor gets destroyed and has to go back down to 145 because he can’t hang with the big boys.

Really good interview and it puts to rest the weight issue people keep arguing on Sherdog. Him vs Ortega/Max would be great. Then a superfight at LW for the remaining fight he has on his contract.

Last edited:
Says you who is asking questions irrelevant to what my point was.

Who said anything about him dwarfing his opponents?

Answer my question if you can. Why does he kill himself to fight at FW? Why hasn’t he made the move yet?

If you can’t answer it then yes he’s ducking LW

Dumbass if he's ducking lw that implies he dwarfs his opponents at fw. His only opponents at fw that he has a good size advantage over were Edgar and Mendes everyone else about the same size or bigger than him.

So if he's ducking lw then most of the top fw's are too.

Why does he drain himself to make fw? Because that's the weight class where his opponents for the most part are his same size.
If he was ducking lw then he wouldn't be able to compete at the division and reign for as long as he has. Hence why Holloway is going through whatever he's going thru and mcnumbnuts vacated his belt.

No, it isn't irrelevant. It shows I'm talking to a dipshit who most likely won't be around for much longer and as for the receipt well you'll just have to trust me. I buy every PPV each month, no matter who headlines. Don't believe me well that's fine, I'm not losing sleep over it.
lol. okay.

We never did get to see Aldo vs. Pettis. I'd also like Aldo vs. Alvarez, Gaethje, Ferguson... shit, anyone really.

Back