Media Jose Aldo Eating Marlon Moraes Power Shots (GIFs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Aldo should get the title fight anyway, everyone knows he won that fight.

yeah I def think aldo won and I’m cool with him getting the shot

but genuinely curious how many of the same people that want aldo to get the shot on a two loss skid, are saying Romero shouldn’t get the shot at Izzy for being on a two loss skid

yeah I def think aldo won and I’m cool with him getting the shot

but genuinely curious how many of the same people that want aldo to get the shot on a two loss skid, are saying Romero shouldn’t get the shot at Izzy for being on a two loss skid

Yan is next in line imo

Aldo has the style to beat Cejudo -
I think everyone wants to just have an end to this clowns reign

Holding 2 up divisions

Jose definitely looked UnDillashaw like with his experience in a new weight class... that was my biggest concern, glad these were fruitless worries, he looked fantastic, MoreEyeAss went full.....
71KOQSFaDBL._RI_.jpg

Does it really matter aldo is going to end up killing himself if he makes that weight too much more, the guy looked like he was 2 or 3 weight classes above moraes.
Wtf you talking about? Aldo did not look 2-3 weight classes bigger.

Aldo won that fight.
I want to see Aldo vs Yan tbh

100%

You realize Conor isn't the only guy that finished Jose with punches right? Conor wasn't even mentioned in the thread either

I feel like he did a better job than Cejudo in a few ways. Cejudo was getting technically dismantled so he had to go in there and start swinging on Marlon. Jose out skilled Marlon

He out struck Marlon in round 3 and walked him down the entire round
upload_2019-12-14_23-14-11-png.693295
<Dylan>
You stared a thread about how much more powerful Marlon has then say he lost the 3rd because 1 weaker shot landed for aldo. 15-16 with the difference in power means the judges were right.

Indirect Conor nuthuggery post attempt by notorious Conor nuthugger.

What do you guys think of him translating for Aldo post fight? Was it as bad as Forrest interviewing Tito?

I miss when Aldo utilized head movement.

I think aldo suprised us on many different levels last night.

#1 he made weight and not only didnt die he looked dare I say good??

#2 he took heavy shots and kept moving forward.

#3 he arguably won the fight.

Aldo suprised us.
He showed great cardio too.

Maybe with the cut to 135 he really put his diet on check. He was dying to make 145 at some point. Won't be surprised if that extra weight affected him in a negative way.

Guy just took one of the worst matchups at 135 and arguably won.

Aldo rarely if ever got hurt pre-Conor (not saying Aldo's current form is Conor's doing, but that that was a turning point for the worse). Those shots hurt him, even if he stayed in the fight.

Also stood in the pocket with a monster hitter like Mendes and a good striker like Hominick and got the better of the two up close. Now he can't land. Adjusting to the speed difference at BW is another thing. One step behind.

Back