Jos

Sakubaba

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
exents1.jpg

fighters_l01.jpg

I

Wow, that is pretty good. Wish Pele luck for me!

Pele wearing board shorts just wouldn't seem right, just too hard to picture. This is definitely a good opportunity for the various sponsors here and that should be a interesting match-up.

perfy said:
Pele wearing board shorts just wouldn't seem right, just too hard to picture. This is definitely a good opportunity for the various sponsors here and that should be a interesting match-up.

I also thought it was weird to see Pel

Oooo this is a pretty big chance for a small time sponsor to get their stuff on a big time star.

I'd be expecting SSF, XFGear to see this rather quickly. Rio, Casca, BFW, SPRAWL too.

Great fighter, great oppourtunity.

~Foz

Yea, Ron is dealing with customs all day getting his shippment of hoodies in, but I am sure he will post here tomorrow.

Wow cool opportunity for a lot of the guys here, oh and desertbake, Ill chip in $5 and we can put both our names of there :D

I'll give 1000 bucks if he changes his nickname from "Pele" to "The Foz"

:redface:

Heck, if no fightware company gets in a deal with us till february I

LoL, Be careful, I hear since Sherrrdog doesn't pay well The Foz Bounces Checks :p <3 Foz

okay... so maybe my 1000 will dwindle to 200 AUD :p

Jose "The Foz" Landi-Jons does have a nice ring to it, no?!

~Foz

Hey Goro Hida, due you know who he'll be coming over with this time? Last time I got to meet him and Renzo at Mingling in Camden for the weigh ins (although thanks to a computer crash lost my photo with Pele) so I was wondering if you knew anything about who he wants to corner him this time round.

Superbeast said:
Hey Goro Hida, due you know who he'll be coming over with this time? Last time I got to meet him and Renzo at Mingling in Camden for the weigh ins (although thanks to a computer crash lost my photo with Pele) so I was wondering if you knew anything about who he wants to corner him this time round.

I believe that this time he will be going to England with his father, the old man is the only one of his trainers that actually is with him during all of his training so I think he is the most suited for the job.

okay... so maybe my 1000 will dwindle to 200 AUD

Psshh, you mean 200 Jolly Ranchers. Since we get paid in Candy and all. I have seniority, so I get Atomic Fireballs.

And who says Sherdog has lost some credibility? This kind of thread is what makes this place elite. Tight work Goro.

King Kabuki said:
Psshh, you mean 200 Jolly Ranchers. Since we get paid in Candy and all. I have seniority, so I get Atomic Fireballs.

And who says Sherdog has lost some credibility? This kind of thread is what makes this place elite. Tight work Goro.

CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!

*munch munch munch*

~Foz

Back