Jos

It's a shame Pele doesn't train with Chute Boxe any more :( I still love Pele, but I have love for Chute Boxe too!

Put this on Ebay. Offer to have a logo painted on his back. GoldenPalace.com pays megabucks for this kind of stuff.

fat_wilhelm said:
Put this on Ebay. Offer to have a logo painted on his back. GoldenPalace.com pays megabucks for this kind of stuff.

I though about doing a hena tatoo with his sponsors logo, but the problem is that his skin is pretty dark. Not sure if we would be abble to see it...

I though about doing a hena tatoo with his sponsors logo, but the problem is that his skin is pretty dark. Not sure if we would be abble to see it...

Racism!! TEH BAN!!

lol Sorry I couldn't resist.

In all seriousness I wish Pele the best. The fight with Newton stands out as one of my favorite of all time and it was largely due to his performance even though Carlos got the victory. Pele's always a good show and is well-deserving of good sponsorship.

King Kabuki said:
In all seriousness I wish Pele the best. The fight with Newton stands out as one of my favorite of all time and it was largely due to his performance even though Carlos got the victory. Pele's always a good show and is well-deserving of good sponsorship.

Thanx for the support man, that is very important for fighter like Pel

Couldn't you use silver or gold body paint instead?

Superbeast said:
Couldn't you use silver or gold body paint instead?

I think it could be done, but the problem with body paint is that it would endup falling off as the fight went on. I think that hena is the only way to keep the design in place for enough time.

Anyone one knows of a diferent color of hena?

Henna paint comes in all kinds of colors I think. We used to sell their hair dye at my store and it came in a whole array of colors, so it'd be worth checking on the body-paint. And I'm pretty sure I've seen red used before.

I'll throw in 1k if he write "Eric O is the Salmon Master" on his ass.

Just a thought, but couldn't Sherdog sponsor him?

Just a thought, but couldn't Sherdog sponsor him?

They could if they sponsored fighters anymore.

scorcho said:
Too bad. Any particular reason why?

cause all the hundreds of thousands of dollars goes to buying candy for the moderators.

CANDY!!!!!!!!11111111

~Foz

SSF is happy to be sponsoring Pele. I hope this grows into a great relationship for both parties.

www.SSFgear.com

Back