Jorge's replica belt is already in UFC Store's bargain bin

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Currently at $850, price will most likely drop to $14.99 in a few months. Here's your chance to own a "one of a kind" piece of history.

https://ufcstore.com/collections/championship-belts/products/bmf-replica-belt

UFCGCL0019_B_540x.jpg

I am about to die of laughter. It's a bad motherf*&^king belt and it truly takes a BMF to own one! *pictures shown are of the actual belt and not the replica*

i want to see pictures of those BMFs that will buy and wear this belt.

It's just a replica, title is misleading.

Unless you were saying $850 is a retarded price for a replica belt... Carry on then lol.

UFC Store has a 20% off coupon code, so you can get it now for $680. Or if you can wait it out a little longer, you might be able to get it for around the same price as the official hotdog brander.

They had it at 247 also for sell at that price. What does a replica belt usually costs? 200?

Well done, an update was overdue for the starter pack

jadqd7ifg3621.png

What do people who buy these belts actually do with them? Do they actually walk around in public wearing them thinking they are caf lol

Oh man, I can't wait for summer! Serving the baddest hot-dogs wearing this belt and my Reeboks!
W7z70jWI_400x400.jpg

Just bought 4 of them. If they're going to give them away at a price like that I won't pass it up.

Nate Diaz probably getting one
He wanted it so bad

PU Faux leather...haha, jesus, what kind of an idiot buys this. BMF is so utterly stupid to begin with too.

Back