Jorge's replica belt is already in UFC Store's bargain bin

I know it's a replica but LOL @ anyone buying this shit for 850$.
I can see this guy plunking down his hard earned cash to complete his mom's basement:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/my-dying-request-to-the-ufc.4064559/

FIQ2dSs.jpg

douche bag BMF confirmed
belt
You tell me which you dont have. I need a good laugh. Nevermind its gotta be the condom. I highly doubt you need that for anything other than making a balloon version of a

Never understood who buys these, also see a lot of guys at wrestling shows with these replica belts as well.

belt
You tell me which you dont have. I need a good laugh. Nevermind its gotta be the condom. I highly doubt you need that for anything other than making a balloon version of a
No energy drinks just water, no ear piece its built into my car, no condom I'm married

Lol douche

No energy drinks just water, no ear piece its built into my car, no condom I'm married

Lol douche
I'm married so no condoms. The occasional energy drink but prefer coffee. I have neglected charging and lost any bluetooth headset I was ever gifted. I'll take douche lite then but the criteria sucks

Everything about the UFC besides the actual fights is a laughable and cringeworthy joke.

Last edited:
So a condom a Playstation and an energy drink along with a bluetooth makes someone a douche? Sounds like some incel shit. Every man I know damn near has all of the above
<[analyzed}>

Not going to lie, I would like to buy it but that price is insane nor do I have money either

{<shrug}

Here's a version to wear out whether to a casual or to a formal event, only $95.

Goes great with a suit & unbuttoned blazer

20200211_071526.jpg

What do people who buy these belts actually do with them? Do they actually walk around in public wearing them thinking they are caf lol
i used to do a Fight Picks channel on YouTube that was becoming a bit popular
i stopped doing it because i was working too much and didnt have the time

but if i would have continued and done well for myself, i would buy this belt to use as a prop, cant imagine normal people buying this for that price though

The only replica belt that looks decent

81binNMRl0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

real-wwf-winged-eagle-wreslting_1_b0d8e52549a3ddf1d267c8bb9057da9e.jpg

<{cum@me}>

Last edited:
Back