Jorge Masvidal's luscious hair

How long did it take for him to grow it? Always remember him with short hair. Lucky dude.

How long did it take for him to grow it? Always remember him with short hair. Lucky dude.

He had a fade when he fought Wonderboy, then like 1 1/2 years later against Till he was Street Jesus. Dudes hair grows incredibly fast.

Pix of hairline please. Only cause I’m 2 years younger and mine started receding around that age as well so I’m hoping mine doesn’t get worse.
I’m no hair expert but my hair decided to go from Schaubesque to a mature hairline (small triangles at the temples) some five years ago.

Since then, it has stayed the same so hopefully it will not migrate any further.

I'm low key letting mines grow out now, 31 and no signs of balding so I figure it's now or never

‘low key letting mines grow out’ - so you’re constantly wearing a hat?

‘low key letting mines grow out’ - so you’re constantly wearing a hat?
Beanie lol. I just haven't stated to friends that I want to let it grow bc I always get antsy and shave it. This time I'm staying aloof

Receding hairline is no joke. @BroRogan @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @LiQuiD42 @Miq @paynebringer @Sansnom @Wadtucket

79cd140b0fda760cb9a142079203eae7.jpg
LMAO

John Dodsons hairline is nearly at his spine

DODSON_JOHN_L.png

DmgfrUwUUAELi2j.jpg

john-dodson-ufc-228-interview-video.jpg

2609397.png

Anybody know any inside regimens he's been following? Is he no longer on the fast food and cheetos diet?

20190317_204347_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9M48Wd-QdBomgt__diCu-inSpJq1QnrCWneWzM48HFY.jpg

D1oGaAAX0AAJpsz.jpg

Most individuals LOSE their hair with age.. they don't suddenly gain smooth, silky, vibrant, LUSCIOUS hair. Masvidal knows something we don't.
Disgusting thread lol

Back