Jorge Masvidal's luscious hair

Blue-whale-sea-animal-472300978-1258x839-bcba2d30-2e9e-4ea3-9e.jpg

His hairline is just maturing with age. Some recession is normal.

I wish I had hair like his. :'(

He'll prolly look like this in 10 years.

Daniel-Day-Lewis.jpg

Or maybe this.

cris-johnson-jacket-750x750.jpg

I know first hand he uses both of these products.
ManeNTail_featured-image-285x475.jpg
beer-3056806_6acc6_hd.jpeg

Anybody know any inside regimens he's been following? Is he no longer on the fast food and cheetos diet?

20190317_204347_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9M48Wd-QdBomgt__diCu-inSpJq1QnrCWneWzM48HFY.jpg

D1oGaAAX0AAJpsz.jpg

Most individuals LOSE their hair with age.. they don't suddenly gain smooth, silky, vibrant, LUSCIOUS hair. Masvidal knows something we don't.

Cliffs: norwood 3.5

Future decidedly NOT luscious. In fact, he is doomed.
This time next year expect him to sport a shaved head and look like a mini JDS

I swear I see some of the gayest shit on sherdog. Like...I'll go all day and not hear or see anything remotely gay...then I think..."wonder if there's anything interesting on sherdog right now"...kinsey 6 gay thread found almost immediately.

Some of you need to get out of the house more.

Anybody know any inside regimens he's been following? Is he no longer on the fast food and cheetos diet?

20190317_204347_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq9M48Wd-QdBomgt__diCu-inSpJq1QnrCWneWzM48HFY.jpg

D1oGaAAX0AAJpsz.jpg

Most individuals LOSE their hair with age.. they don't suddenly gain smooth, silky, vibrant, LUSCIOUS hair. Masvidal knows something we don't.

You sound bald and desperate, tbh

Cliffs: norwood 3.5

Future decidedly NOT luscious. In fact, he is doomed.
This time next year expect him to sport a shaved head and look like a mini JDS
You are full of shit my friend.

I got a receding hair line at 27 and I'm 38 now and it looks identical. Maybe a little less severe than Masdival. It's been the same since 27.

D1oGaAAX0AAJpsz.jpg

TS, wtf? You wanna run your fingers thru his hair or something? Being Latino/Asian, their hair strands are thicker than whites. Black hair also looks thicker. You never seen a Hispanic dude with hair like that before?

You are full of shit my friend.

I got a receding hair line at 27 and I'm 38 now and it looks identical. Maybe a little less severe than Masdival. It's been the same since 27.

Yea, uh we're gonna need to see some photographic proof<{1-8}>

Back