Jorge Masvidal vs. Dong Hyun Kim Official @ UFC Fight Night Seoul, Korea

Really love Benson v. Alves, hope it's at WW. CC v. Hamilton I'm cool with and don't think is as bad as everyone else does, still it's not inspiring. Masvidal v. Kim is crazy. As far as I'm concerned Masvidal is on a five fight win streak, that's a really tough fight at WW for him though. Hoping he comes through some how.

Plus Sexyama vs Mina.

Looking good for a fight Pass card.

Stun Gun/Masvidal and Bendo/Alves are good fights, Cro Cop is fighting a meh but him and Sexyama on the card is cool.

Be a decent littel fight night

Anyone know the details about the time of this event? Will it be at night or during the day to accomodate US audience?

Anyone know the details about the time of this event? Will it be at night or during the day to accomodate US audience?

itll be at night there i would assume meaning itd be in the morning here just like japanese cards

Masvidal is good but Dong is in his prime. Either Dong by TKO or UD.

Masvidal has faced a ton of grinders, and never been grinded out. Gamebred via ud

I think Dong wins this fairly easily.

Unless he gets caught like a madman.

Dong getting his sexy on with the master.

11889531_931075153625067_884645525641255353_n.jpg

Masvidal has faced a ton of grinders, and never been grinded out. Gamebred via ud

The only legit grinder he has ever faced was Pat Healy and Rustam Khabilov who has never been to Top UFC contendership and stayed as pre-contenders. And Khabilov bashed Gamebred in striking game.

Dong however has faced the likes of Matt Brown, TJ Grant, Josh Burkman. All of which has well-polished striking and TDD and has grinded each and every one of them.

Awesome fight, the only one on the card so far I'm wowed by.

I reckon DHK smothers him though, UD.

Masvidal takes the decision. I've grown to really like DHK, but I've always supported Jorge and I think he has the skills to win. His striking is clean and only his momentary lapses in volume can really be critiqued. It's been so long since the guy has been submitted by that hail mary inverted triangle, that I just can't imagine him getting caught again on the ground.

Back