Jorge Masvidal vs. Dong Hyun Kim Official @ UFC Fight Night Seoul, Korea

hopefully dong doesn't turn into a helicopter, think he'll take it if he stays smart like the burkman fight/past fights.

love me some dong.

Is this on Fight Pass?

And I think Masvidal beats Stun Gun

Dong grapple fucks him. Chicken wing techniques won't win him this fight.

Cezar Ferreira put Gamebred to ground pretty easily. And Gamebred hasn't had a KO victory for a while in LW and Mutante has a glass chin. Dong can stand straight and pour on Gamebred. But Dong will not swing this time but use his great hips to put the other down and mount on him. From then on, Dong will prevail.

Decent matchup, but I would have preferred the one you were calling for, Ark. I wonder who Larkin will get next...

oh and War Masvidal

Love me some Dong.

Those are solid top 3 fights for a Fight Night. Sexyama is supposed to be on the card as well.

Still think masvidal should go back to 155

I don't get the matchmaking here. Gunnar/DHK and Larkin/Masvidal(or other fan pleasing matchup) makes more sense to me.

Dhk throws him around imo. But Jorhey's got some good striking.

I don't get the matchmaking here. Gunnar/DHK and Larkin/Masvidal(or other fan pleasing matchup) makes more sense to me.

Gunnar/DHK would be great.

Larkin looks like a beast at 170. I think he should fight Wonderboy.

IMO it's too early for Masvidal to fight DHK. That being said, I think it's a winnable fight for Jorge. DHK's got the obvious size/power advantage, but Jorge trains with top wrestlers at ATT and his cardio is definitely more proven than Dong's. Obviously his stand up is also way more polished.

Either that or teh Dong mounts him on the ground and pounds away for 15 or 25 minutes. My personal line would be -190 in the favor of the Dong.

Back