Jorge Masvidal trolling Dong Hyun Kim calling him "poodlebred" : (IMAGE)

Two underrated troll games.. Got my guy Masvidal though

6mHWYbh.jpg

jrqTDY2.png

Never fails to make me laugh. That's real dedication to tell every single one of them that they were wrong.

haha, liking it

Trying to get the Dong to come out with fire against him at home, Mas would then win a dec

I bet Masvidal is going to fight safe again, stuff take down and jab. Then again he might get screwed by the judges again.

What happened to the Matt Brown call out? did Brown turn down the fight?

I bet Masvidal is going to fight safe again, stuff take down and jab. Then again he might get screwed by the judges again.

I think he screwed himself in the Iaquinta fight , you can't take the third round off because you narrowly won the second

Troll?! hahahhaa that was cringe funny, War Masvi!

Koreans eat dog. Bad reference for himself.

lol so he goes on facebook and replies to people who pick against him, EVEN going so far as to talk smack to the other fighters family members hahahaha, the next step up from this is like at the end of jay and silent bob where they show up at the guys houses

Did you write ...

Why you do not legit respect the clear real accounts? I am fan of Jorge Gamebred Masvidal UFC Fighter for long time you no respect you bad mother.

All my favourite men of the fighting game refer to themselves as UFC FIGHTER in all social media. Is normal.

How else you know he is UFC FIGHTER DUH? Is like how my pics saay STUDMUFFIN and such ling.

You had me until "is normal"

Not enough trollment. Being racist to dogs is not the best way to troll into a fight.

i wonder what masvidal said on fb when he lost to a guy that got rocked by lauzon

He actually did that?!!

Damn, those Chinese are racist. I bet no one made a big deal because they are not white.

Just imagine if Joe Lauzon did the same thing...

Your opinion is neither valued or welcomed, stormfronter.

Why do you even care? This has nothing to do with any white fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back