Jorge Masvidal trolling Dong Hyun Kim calling him "poodlebred" : (IMAGE)

donghyunkimbitchslapnate.gif

Gamebred doesn't know what he's getting into. DHK spits hot fiyah.

Two underrated troll games.. Got my guy Masvidal though

6mHWYbh.jpg

jrqTDY2.png

Jorge is a crafty veteran with underrated wrestling, much less troll game. Didn't even come across disrespectful in the facebook posts...that one Asian kid got schooled lol.

Should have called Dong a dog eater but then again he would have been banned from the UFC

90% of pitbull owners swear they are sweeties. 10% insist they're fucking savages.

I kinda hate the 10% for saying beastly canines are cool, but they're kinda right that they're scary as fuck.

Depends on how they're raised. Some pits were raised only to be savages.

I've had two one was the coolest dog you could ever have. The other came from my connect and was raised to fight and protect. She was a sweetheart most of the time but if anyone ever showed aggression towards me, my kid or girl. I have noticed they don't do well around animals who exhibit prey behaviour

Guess that account is fake. That english and spelling tho lol.
Why you do not legit respect the clear real accounts? I am fan of Jorge Gamebred Masvidal UFC Fighter for long time you no respect you bad mother.

All my favourite men of the fighting game refer to themselves as UFC FIGHTER in all social media. Is normal.

How else you know he is UFC FIGHTER DUH? Is like how my pics saay STUDMUFFIN and such ling.

Why you do not legit respect the clear real accounts? I am fan of Jorge Gamebred Masvidal UFC Fighter for long time you no respect you bad mother.

All my favourite men of the fighting game refer to themselves as UFC FIGHTER in all social media. Is normal.

How else you know he is UFC FIGHTER DUH? Is like how my pics saay STUDMUFFIN and such ling.

Fki maneters.

Depends on how they're raised....

I have noticed they don't do well around animals who exhibit prey behaviour

Yea, that's nothing to do with how they're raised. That's just basic genetics reinforced over centuries of humans breeding them for a purpose - to fight.

Joe Rogan has talked about how he used to have two pits that he loved and thought were basically harmless around people. He also had a golden retriever (I think.) One day he comes home from work, and the golden's carcass was waiting for him, ripped to shreds all over the living room. He got rid of them. Fucking sad. It's not their fault. It's not the owners fault (although it can be if the owner wishes to encourage them.) It's more or less genetics.

Poor doggies don't have it easy. What makes it worse is that they're one of the most loyal and forgiving breeds. This lets people abuse them, and the dogs will still love them and obey them. This is another reason they're good for fighting. Fucking sad.

People that push this mentality are shitheads. War Kim.

time-to-stop-posting-Vnbbc.jpg

Yea, that's nothing to do with how they're raised. That's just basic genetics reinforced over centuries of humans breeding them for a purpose - to fight.

Joe Rogan has talked about how he used to have two pits that he loved and thought were basically harmless around people. He also had a golden retriever (I think.) One day he comes home from work, and the golden's carcass was waiting for him, ripped to shreds all over the living room. He got rid of them. Fucking sad. It's not their fault. It's not the owners fault (although it can be if the owner wishes to encourage them.) It's more or less genetics.

Poor doggies don't have it easy. What makes it worse is that they're one of the most loyal and forgiving breeds. This lets people abuse them, and the dogs will still love them and obey them. This is another reason they're good for fighting. Fucking sad.

People that push this mentality are shitheads. War Kim.

How they are around people depends on how they are raised. Most pits are very good around people.

On the other hand they are also usually terrible to have around other animals.

no one else believes that the Dong will be too much for this lw to deal with? I dont think it will be too difficult and Masvidal will get subbed or tko on the ground late in the fight. Cant stand Jorge, never could. War Dong.

He got knocked the fuck out for that chicken and watermelon ad against Woodley. With Korean media you never know what stupid bullshit they would pull to advertise.

He actually did that?!!

Damn, those Chinese are racist. I bet no one made a big deal because they are not white.

Just imagine if Joe Lauzon did the same thing...

Back