Crime Jorge Masvidal responds to video of BLM knocking an older man unconscious and bloodied

I'm wondering if that guy that shoved people and headstomped someone he just shoved in the back, got shot in self defense by the man with the megaphone, would Trump supporters defend it? Stand your ground etc?

In a way, he got off easy.

I don't care if he's a real dickhead, that was still a Pussy-ass bitch sucker-punch from behind on that guy.

If the guy started shit, then someone needed to step up and do something about it..not wait until the guy's back is turned and hit him from behind like a pussy.

Heard somewhere that the Proud Boys came by later that day and wrecked their shit....

(as you can tell, I'm not shedding one fucking tear here)
Of course you're not shedding a tear, you're a hack.

I don't care if he's a real dickhead, that was still a Pussy-ass bitch sucker-punch from behind on that guy.

If the guy started shit, then someone needed to step up (all in his face) and do something about it..not wait until the guy's back is turned and hit him from behind like a pussy.

Heard somewhere that the Proud Boys came by later that day and wrecked their shit....

(as you can tell, I'm not shedding one fucking tear here)
Ehh, he asked for it and got decked out. Imagine turning your back on a situation like that....

Im sure Gay Boys wreck a lot of shit, when theyre penetrating each others assholes....

It's about .01% of people out there acting like that. I live just outside of DC, and I've seen zero political unrest. Everybody is happy, cordial, and enjoying unseasonably warm weather.

The news and Twitter will really convince people that America is some type of war zone, and it's just ridiculous. My street has Trump supporters and Biden supporters, and we don't even talk about politics, we just get along like normal people.

Yep. The true evil is Politics.

It's apparent that no good will ever come out of even talking about it.

Ehh, he asked for it and got decked out. Imagine turning your back on a situation like that....

True, he was dumb for turning his back like that but that still doesn't mean it wasn't a cowardly sucker-punch.

I don't know if the old dude started shit or what, but the longer version that I saw clearly shows him attempting to walk AWAY from the mob. Turning to swing at them when they get close or put their hands on him.

Of course you're not shedding a tear, you're a hack.

I'm a hack? <{outtahere}>

I just hate ANTIFA and their idiot squad of losers and morons that attack the Elderly, people alone, and even those with children.

It's a perfectly REASONABLE (and Human) reaction to hate a group of shitheads who do this.

Of course you wouldn't know anything about that, preaching from your perch a million miles away on your soapbox (in fucking Belgium)....(how about you take your "Hack" shit and shove it up your ass, fucktard)

Last edited:
It's about .01% of people out there acting like that. I live just outside of DC, and I've seen zero political unrest. Everybody is happy, cordial, and enjoying unseasonably warm weather.

The news and Twitter will really convince people that America is some type of war zone, and it's just ridiculous. My street has Trump supporters and Biden supporters, and we don't even talk about politics, we just get along like normal people.
This. I've had people not from the US ask me what's up with all the racial bs going on right now and this is my reply.

Of course we do have people IN the US that are convinced we are living through him crow 2.0.

Well we have a bunch gentleman on camera committing felony assault at bare minimum. Can we throw them in prison?

I'm a hack? <{outtahere}>

I just hate ANTIFA and their idiot squad of losers and morons that attack the Elderly, people alone, and even those with children.

It's a perfectly REASONABLE (and Human) reaction to hate a group of shitheads who do this.

Of course you wouldn't know anything about that from your perch a million miles up on your soapbox....(take your "Hack" shit and shove it up your ass, fucktard)
The only thing I am shoving up my ass is your stumpy dick.

That is the edited video that right wing Twitter started putting out. The longer version shows that that man started a fight, knocked somebody down to the ground, and tried to stomp their head. Then the crowd turned on him.

It's amazing how you see a video like this, and then the left puts out a longer one with more context, and then the right puts out an even longer with with even more context. Most of the time it turns out the left are the one's starting it.

They start shit, someone fights back, then they sucker punch the guy that fought back. Like when they were rioting and some old guy chased them out of the building they had set on fire with a fire extinguisher and they hit him in the head with a brick, then start moaning about how they are oppressed.

Same. News blows shit way outta proportion. I work for a major metro and crime is actually down according to our stats.

You are shoving his dick up your ass?

giphy.gif

Saw him pushing a guy down which he shouldn't have done. But someone else running up from behind and knocking him out and then getting some stomps on his head is over the top

man....people who don't even live in the States sure love to Preach and Lecture about shit that don't concern them, huh? :rolleyes:

tenor.gif

What a badass you are.

(and you're not my type)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back