Crime Jorge Masvidal responds to video of BLM knocking an older man unconscious and bloodied

I don't care if he's a real dickhead, that was still a Pussy-ass bitch sucker-punch from behind on that guy.

If the guy started shit, then someone needed to step up (all in his face) and do something about it..not wait until the guy's back is turned and hit him from behind like a pussy.

Heard somewhere that the Proud Boys came by later that day and wrecked their shit....

(as you can tell, I'm not shedding one fucking tear here)

Upon rewatching the video, that guy was an asshole. I still maintain that he looked like he could handle himself, and we have no idea what happened before the video-looks like they were followed and being attacked. But that was a pussy sucker punch as are all sucker punches. There was one by a proud boy where he reached out and struck a black guy in the face knocking him down. Then he ran back into the crowd. I hate pussies like that on both sides and they deserve to have their asses beat

I saw that. What about the events before that with the previous interactions?

Only a morally bankrupt leftist would argue a man that pushed two people making eye contact is equal to a near death sucker punched and face stomp

He attacked and tried to stomp the guy with the megaphone. He instigated.

Lol... When you can’t refute or debate a message....

Just start name calling and tossing race cards.

Progressive Strategy 101

Nah, dude. The charge is applicable to define the subject of the accusation. Good try though.

Where is the video?

Only a sick parasite would watch a video where a man gets 100% sucker punched from behind and curb stomped and say they deserved it.

This is video number 700 of BLM and Antifa trying to kill people. These creatures even chant this in their slogans. Yet, somehow monsters like you condone it each time

^ Psycho-post.

Read the thread, weirdo. The video is already posted, my condemnation is posted in multiple threads, this is probably the third time this has been posted.

But at least read the thread you’re posting in, and try to dial the crazy back a few notches.

Absolutely not, and I never said that. I already commented on this video multiple times, since it's been posted multiple times. All of these people are morons and should be at home hanging out with their family on a Saturday afternoon or enjoying some productive hobby that does not include street fighting in DC. People involved in these situations should be arrested. But unlike the OP's video suggests, the guy made to look like the victim in the OP would be on the list of people to arrest.

^ Psycho-post.

Read the thread, weirdo. The video is already posted, my condemnation is posted in multiple threads, this is probably the third time this has been posted.

But at least read the thread you’re posting in, and try to dial the crazy back a few notches.
Ha, I saw the video and there are posts you must have skipped. You are still sick for trying to justify a sucker punch and lethal head stomp with some doctored video.

Ha, I saw the video and there are posts you must have skipped. You are still sick for trying to justify a sucker punch and lethal head stomp with some doctored video.
You are blatantly lying.

Masvidal is an expert sucker puncher. Would make sense.

That is the edited video that right wing Twitter started putting out. The longer version shows that that man started a fight, knocked somebody down to the ground, and tried to stomp their head. Then the crowd turned on him.
I saw the full video. Please point out the part where he tried to stomp on the head of someone?

I saw the full video. Please point out the part where he tried to stomp on the head of someone?
As soon as he pushes a man down, he goes for a stomp. It’s not a long video, and it’s impossible to miss.

Or when he sucker punched someone walking away

Nobody ever made that claim.

However, he does attack somebody from behind twice when they are walking away, and then try to stomp him when he falls.

I guess you could consider that a sucker attack, for sure. Good point.

@Social Distance Warrior your boys are going into fantasy land here, it would be nice to hear from somebody who is not insane and I see you lurking.

However, he does attack somebody from behind twice when they are walking away, and then try to stomp him when he falls.

@Social Distance Warrior your boys are going into fantasy land here, it would be nice to hear from somebody who is not insane and I see you lurking.
That video is not like the clear cut sucker punch from behind and foot stomp. The video you keep referencing is obviously an Antifa lens because it shows very little about the crowd and what is happening. I get it... you assume the worst with anyone pro Trump.

I’m not saying the man wasn’t doing shit he shouldn’t be doing. He looks like a Jack ass. I’m saying they are not in the same spectrum

Like in this thread...and any other thread involving politically motivated violence i condemn it 100 percent.

I dont go around seeking violence against those that disagree with me.

like you, personally I'm not sure what good comes out of attending events like this.
I think your first post here in this thread (which I liked) hit the nail on the head.

No reason for antifa to be at Trump rally’s. None. Zero. They are not fascists fir supporting the guy that doesn’t have the support of the actual fascists, and it’s all just embarrassing.

I didn’t watch the full video, but looking at the guy I can see it either way and dgaf, but nobody should have been there trying to stop people from exercising their rights. Because do we know what that’s called???

No reason for antifa to be at Trump rally’s. None. Zero. They are not fascists fir supporting the guy that doesn’t have the support of the actual fascists, and it’s all just embarrassing.

I didn’t watch the full video, but looking at the guy I can see it either way and dgaf, but nobody should have been there trying to stop people from exercising their rights. Because do we know what that’s called???

Should have been a 2nd degree or manslaughter charge. He was overcharged, big time. Driving back into a group he may have needed to escape for his safety, and killing somebody in doing so, means he should lose a decade or so, but not his whole life.

<{you!}>

I dont see how that longer version changes anything....the victim was pushing someone, he fell and then the victim stopped nd left the guy alone...the victim was then attacked by multiple people...they first pushed him and then punched him and then when he was on the ground they kicked him.

What am I missing that would make me think the longer video changes things? @nac386 ....throw a brother a bone here

I don't feel bad for the guy because he was knee deep in the fight before hand. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Although the way liberals fight is pathetic. Get in a big group, distract people from the front and then sneak up behind and try to punch them in the back of the head.

Back