• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jorge Masvidal appears to be hunting Nate Diaz

Who would win a potential rematch?

• Total voters
close fight. I think Mas would win by decision.

Things would go very badly for Masvidal if he ran into Nate Diaz and confronted him in Stockton. And it ain't about fighting skill or size, Masvidal beats him again in an MMA fight. It's about strength in numbers. It's Nate's town, those are his people. Masvidal would get stomped on. The same would apply to Nate if he went to Miami.

Hunting Nate Diaz :)
Sounds like another HIT TV SHOW by Tim Kennedy o_O

Some of these guys who only know the fight game from childhood and finally retire sure act strange after. Look at Tyson.

So the sucker punching pussy rolls up on a closed gym and has his boyfriend take some Instagram pics to make him look tough....

Some of these guys who only know the fight game from childhood and finally retire sure act strange after. Look at Tyson.
tyson who? mike?

if anything, he has improved his life by big leaps and bounds.

Nate beats Masvidal again, I haven't seen a motivated Jorge in a long time. I see Jorge having serious problems on the ground, gas tank included and it will also take more than Jorge can throw to KO Nate. He isn't falling for the flying knee trick either.

Even Nate n Nick don't respect jumping folks coming out of a restaurant after they just 50-45d you in cage.

Back