Jorge looking more jacked than ever before

USADA has been figured out a year ago
What about him says he is on something - he's always been a long and lean body type and this is just after a workout so he is drained.

Usman still does whatever he wants to him
Translation - throw a wild haymaker to close the distance, push up against the fence, foot stomp, half ass dirty boxing to not get separated - repeat for 5rds.

Journeyman George soon going to fall off a cliff into obscurity

A 'journeyman' (who cut 20lbs in 6 days and was weak asf) who the champion (in peak physical condition) couldn't finish? Sounds about right.

A journeyman is someone like cowboy who literally every top guy demolishes in the first round. Definition of a journeyman.

Usman is going to make Jorge his bitch
He didn't with jorge only having 6 days to prepare - what is going to do? Pushing agains the fence and stomping feet is hardly making anyone your bitch.

I don't know if the outcome will be any different but he looks in good shape. He was never going to bridge the gap in the size department so coming in with great cardio to try and be elusive with his striking is probably his best bet. Funnily enough I felt the opposite with Miocic. He was never going to be bigger than Francis but his cardio at a higher weight was still leagues better.

He has visible abs. More like 10-11% body fat.
you don’t know what you are talking about. You will have visible abs @16%

at 10% you will have more visible abs than that pic without flexing. At 12% u will have veins coming up ur stomach

I’ve had my bf tested a bunch of times

I Still can't find a pathway for him to win to be honest.

Not every reason is an excuse.

Cutting 20lbs in 6 days is insane.

What's the excuse for Usman not being able to finish a journeyman?
Bro I don't give a fuck about Usman, but he's a pretty dominant champ. Masvidal is a diva, a poser, and a journeyman.

lol at ppl who think all Usman wanted to do is stand and trade vs the striker...Like he wouldn’t rather win while taking 0 damage. Why even spend the energy fighting for a TD and on the ground fighting someone trying to get up. All he has to do is clinch and game over. Lol. Easy path to victory. “Oh but this time it’s different. Look he’s ripped!” Just less weight to push up against the cage.

Can Masvidal knock Usman the hell out if Usman is stupid enough to make this a striking match? Yes. But why when the clear path to victory is right there.

I hope Usman presses him against the cage and stomps his feet to victory while taking 0 damage again. 5 straight rounds.

Make Masvidal fight out the clinch instead of just sitting there looking helpless like a little brother stuck in a wedgie...getting your feet stepped on.

doesnt look anything like usman though

Looks great. Looking forward to the fight. We'll see if Usman's physicality will be too much again

He didn't with jorge only having 6 days to prepare - what is going to do? Pushing agains the fence and stomping feet is hardly making anyone your bitch.
and what did masvidal do? people keep saying usman couldn't do anything to masvidal, but since he won every round jorge did even less?

i get that you weren't impressed with the performance, but do you honestly think outside of a flash KO jorge has a chance here? the only way i see him winning this fight is if usman does something stupid or his knees finally give out completely. the man's riddled with injuries, he's bound to crash at some point.

but if he's even remotely close to peak condition he handles masvidal handily without taking any real damage.

Back