Jordans

Jordans are fuckin' grotesque.

Most of them are, but a few styles look pretty good. The blue/black/white space jams are one of the only pairs I'd actually consider wearing for the nostalgia, as I wore the Penny Hardaway's back in Jr High when everyone had those Jordans.

air_jordan_5%20WBFR.jpg

These were my favorite

Wow. I like me some Jordan shoes but I'm not dumb enough to spend $200 on some shoes, let alone 10 G's like that fool on ebay.

Remember in the 80s when people were getting shot over their Jordans?

Yup!
There is actually an underground blac market for Jordans that goes halfway through the entire globe.

Remember in the 80s when people were getting shot over their Jordans?

Umm.....miss the guy in Houston shot in the head for his Jordan's just 4 days ago?

The Jordan 3's were always me favorite....

I also like the Retro's... but I'm a little to old for those... them shoe are way to flashy for a older guy.

Last edited:
jordans blow ass and the people who pay absurd amount of money for them are even bigger idiots pos made in china shoes for about $2.

Jordan.png

Last edited:
Very comfortable but very heavy. Definitely not shoes I'd wanna exercise in. Plus, they're ridiculously overpriced. Jordan is the Apple of shoes, IMO.

I stick with my Reebok Zigtechs.

Always thought it was amazingly stupid to invest so much money into a pair of shoes.

I agree... back when I was young I would buy Jordans... but back then they didn't cost that much... but now I would never pay that much for some shoe.

Always thought it was amazingly stupid to invest so much money into a pair of shoes.

my brother had more than a hundred pairs of nike's/jordan's/expensive basketball shoes, etc.

he sold about half of them at almost double the price on all of them, and used that cash to backpack europe for three months.

i was as surprised as you currently are, but it's reality. you can make a ton of cash on certain models, and people will pay a pretty penny for them.

Back