Jordans

iGnP

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
So a few years back a friend of mine convinced me to invest in a pair of the Space Jam 11s. I really didn't know anything about how rare they were but I bought a pair. Recently, I was able to get my hands on a pair of the Jordan 11 Breds. I am not a collector or anything, I was just trying to buy and sell to hopefully made a profit out of. Any idea how much I can make off of them and what is the ideal time to wait before selling them? Also, would I make the most money if I sold them on ebay or should i try selling them somewhere else? Thanks in advance for the advice

So a few years back a friend of mine convinced me to invest in a pair of the Space Jam 11s. I really didn't know anything about how rare they were but I bought a pair. Recently, I was able to get my hands on a pair of the Jordan 11 Breds. I am not a collector or anything, I was just trying to buy and sell to hopefully made a profit out of. Any idea how much I can make off of them and what is the ideal time to wait before selling them? Also, would I make the most money if I sold them on ebay or should i try selling them somewhere else? Thanks in advance for the advice

Dont know shit about jordans other than my kid wanted the cool greys that came out 2 wks ago(got them for christmas) and 2guys i work with collect them. I know for a fact that you could double your money easy. What the guys i wk with pay for those damn things are insane.

Yeah, I paid about $200 for each but my friend said I can easily get double for both, possibly more if i sell them together as a set. Completely ridiculous to pay that much for shoes but hey, I dont mind making the extra money

Yeah, I paid about $200 for each but my friend said I can easily get double for both, possibly more if i sell them together as a set. Completely ridiculous to pay that much for shoes but hey, I dont mind making the extra money

Guy i wk with have paid $800 for a hard to find pair. The ones u just bought are highly sought after(once again per jordan enthusiasts and footlocker employees). Personally i think all jordans a fugly but thats me. Put them on ebay. If it were me i wouldnt take less than $500.

appreciate the help, thank you!

I collect all my Jays. But you can make double off of them. But it has to be one of those common sizes like 8,9 or 10

really? my friend advised me to get them in size 12 or 13. he said those have been the easiest for him to sell. the breds are size 12 while the space jams are size 13. do they always release 11s around christmas time?

Size 9-11 are the easiest to sell.

Depending on were you live try selling them on flight club. I live in so cal and sold my spizike threw them they sold for 450, They get 15% of the sale I think but it's well worth it.

You should get over $500 for your Space Jams

You can get around $350 or $400 for the Jordan 11 Bred Retros that were released a while ago.

I don't know how much you could get for them on eBay, but you should check out trying to sell them on Nike Talk.

Appreciate all the info guys, thank you

nice AAA reps youve got bro

anyways. ive never owned a pair of jordans in my life, maybe in the future i will. the only pair of J's i had on my feet belonged to my friend and i was just trying them on

I will only get a pair of Jordan's if they had the power to make my white ass able to dunk.

i recently won a raffle that allowed me to buy a pair of jordans. it wasn't for myself, but to help out my brother's friend, who ended up buying the pair.

i didn't realize how lucky i(we) were until i saw the amount of people outside the store asking for more than double the price for the shoes. it was actually a bit scary, in that there were suspicious looking folks who could have easily gotten physical in order to get their way.

Remember in the 80s when people were getting shot over their Jordans?

Remember in the 80s when people were getting shot over their Jordans?

There are still people who will get shot for a pair of Jordans, especially the hard to find/rarer ones... People sell the 09' Space Jams for 250... used.

these are clean as fuck

Air-Jordan-1-Armor-Foamposite-Black-1.jpg

Back