Opinion Jordan Peterson eviscerates doctors/psychotherapists offering transgender medical services to minors

Name one as partisan as Fox, a network that fired an anchor for correctly calling a state for Biden.

And remember that everyone always crows about how Fox crushes everyone else in the ratings. Conservatives own TV and radio.
CNN had an employee feed Clinton presidential debate questions.

Fox, one on one, does crush the competition. But this isn't a one on one scenario.

They're all garbage as the business model is publish first apologize later.

I have a hard time believing you think anyone on the left is remotely as partisan as Fox, the most viewed news network in America. That's just not possible.

Oh, Im dead serious. Stuff like Nick Sandman and Rittenhouse really was the turning point for me. I always took a stance that pretty much all of them were dogshit. But when CNN and MSNBC are starting to just outright lie, just blatantly, boldly lie, to the detriment of people that were actually victims, that was deeply troubling. Sandman was bad enough, you had some teenager sitting on a street corner and being assaulted for wearing a MAGA hat, and news media is saying he's a racist scumbag. Then theres no small amount of people that still think Rittenhouse should be behind bars for the rest of his life for being a terrorist that shot 3 innocent people. To my knowledge, Fox has never sunk that low, and even just reading through a few articles on CNN you can see how their narratives are built literally on lies. You read articles about the Rittenhouse incident and people are going out of their way to paint a 5 time child rapist as a "good guy" in the scenario and its preposterous. I catch Fox stuff here and there, but I've never seen anything remotely that horrendous.

Didn't we recognize in that other thread that he has lost his mind?

And what the fuck is happening in the US, is there a huge number of transgenders all of the sudden, why all the fuss? Is it really a big problem for you guys? Or is it just an other vehicle for grifters to monetize rage? I live in one of the most progressive countries in the world and i have never to my knowledge even talked to a transgendered person.
The entire LGTBQ+-() community makes up about 1 percent of the total population.

CNN had an employee feed Clinton presidential debate questions.

Fox, one on one, does crush the competition. But this isn't a one on one scenario.

They're all garbage as the business model is publish first apologize later.

Oh, Im dead serious. Stuff like Nick Sandman and Rittenhouse really was the turning point for me. I always took a stance that pretty much all of them were dogshit. But when CNN and MSNBC are starting to just outright lie, just blatantly, boldly lie, to the detriment of people that were actually victims, that was deeply troubling. Sandman was bad enough, you had some teenager sitting on a street corner and being assaulted for wearing a MAGA hat, and news media is saying he's a racist scumbag. Then theres no small amount of people that still think Rittenhouse should be behind bars for the rest of his life for being a terrorist that shot 3 innocent people. To my knowledge, Fox has never sunk that low, and even just reading through a few articles on CNN you can see how their narratives are built literally on lies. You read articles about the Rittenhouse incident and people are going out of their way to paint a 5 time child rapist as a "good guy" in the scenario and its preposterous. I catch Fox stuff here and there, but I've never seen anything remotely that horrendous.

I just typed out and then deleted an essay, it just isn't worth it. There isn't common ground to be found here.

I'll just agree that the Rittenhouse reporting was garbage and irresponsible, and ask you to maybe give me what you think are the worst examples of Fox reporting in the last couple of years.

... and confused adolescents for that matter.

There's also an article on The Telegraph called "We are sacrificing our children on the altar of a brutal, far-Left ideology", but it's behind a paywall: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/06/16/sacrificing-children-altar-brutal-far-left-ideology/

Lol the thought of Jordan Peterson eviscerating anyone in the medical community, especially in mental health, is a funny one. The guy couldn't even keep his tenure university and you have to be extra retarded to lose that

I just typed out and then deleted an essay, it just isn't worth it. There isn't common ground to be found here.

I'll just agree that the Rittenhouse reporting was garbage and irresponsible, and ask you to maybe give me what you think are the worst examples of Fox reporting in the last couple of years.

Truthfully I havent paid as much attention over the years. Probably the "stolen election" story. I'm sure there are shenanigans from both sides during an election, but insinuating some sort of successful overthrow needs very strong evidence, which I havent seen.

I'll be honest, though. The vast majority of the time I think the complaints against fox are guys like Tucker, Hannity, etc. Like Rachel Maddow is just as bad, but I dont consider her "news" in the same way I don't consider Tucker "news". Theyre giving their opinions. I'm more interested in criticisms about the "hard" news theyre presenting.

But here's the thing. I think calling the lefts coverage of Rittenhouse garbage and irresponsible is actually underrating the depth of how utterly vile it is. It's practically the absolute worst thing a news media can be. There was a very real chance their garbage news could have gotten an innocent teenager in prison for the rest of his life. That's not just irresponsible, it's corruption to the core, and it strips the outlets from any legitimacy they once had.

Last edited:

Supporting the election was stolen narrative without a doubt. Having said that the only time Fox stuff enters my consciences is when it gets posted here.

You guys get upset when you're called transphobes and bigots, but it's just the opposite extreme from the people you call groomers and deviants.

The correct term is "Conservative Talking Pointers."

Just rush in there and talk about everything except the fact that a child got raped in order to prove conservatives are bad people so you can titter yourself to sleep in that lonely ass bed of yours.

This what you've become.

This is what you are.

Its a complex issue, but my hypothesis is that this is an attention-striving trend. People with various sorts of mental illnesses now have a way to instantly extract attention from the public/peers. Its not as much about being transgender or what ever else, its about being part of a specific group that we have uplifted and somewhat glorified in our society.

Its not a uniquely American problem, but we seem to be the biggest example of this
That mixed with if you’re a man and especially a white man, you go from oppressor to hero/victim immediately if you claim you’re trans

And what the fuck is happening in the US, is there a huge number of transgenders all of the sudden, why all the fuss? Is it really a big problem for you guys? Or is it just an other vehicle for grifters to monetize rage? I live in one of the most progressive countries in the world and i have never to my knowledge even talked to a transgendered person.

It's part of the Reset, males have already been demonized for years and told masculinity is toxic. Many have also become feminized too.
The extremist section of the Transgender community is totally political. These people are misogynists. Once again we have men who hate females, these ones dress like females and are trying to take their identity away.
The politicians are supporting all of this. Lots of politicians in America and Britain are being asked, on camera, 'What is a woman?' And of course these people do their best not to answer, even female politicians!
Ultimately it's about destroying the nuclear family, mum, dad, and the kids. The people taking our freedoms away fear the family unit. They know if they can break it up, half the battle is won.

my divorced freind had his daughter put in an lgbtq camp by his ultra liberal ex wife. they told them there that 1 in 5 your girls dont know what gender they are. one in five......

I’d kidnap my child and flee the country before I’d allow that to happen

i hear you man.... he is in such a tough position too. its terrible. not only is that happening but his ex just published a book that is selling very well filled with lies about him.....

he is really going through it.

Lol the thought of Jordan Peterson eviscerating anyone in the medical community, especially in mental health, is a funny one. The guy couldn't even keep his tenure university and you have to be extra retarded to lose that

These people don't even know what a woman is. It's really not very difficult to eviscerate them.

found the crazed Canadian leftie

found the crazed Canadian leftie
Please. The guy's research and teaching career is over because the shit he says doesn't make sense a lot of the times.
I remember when he went on Joe Rogan and was so wrong about something as what is PTSD that Rogan himself corrected him.

Apple cider eviscerated Jordan Peterson... as did his own daughter who convinced him to go into induced coma in some dodgy Russian lab, while she went partying with sex traffickers in eastern Europe...

Back