Jon's Hype Train Conductors are About to be Unemployed

barney von pelt

White Belt
Reaction score
I kind of feel sorry for the Jones' hype train conductors right now, because there are so many of them and they are so devoted to Jon that it's hard to imagine how they'll deal with the outcome of Saturday's fight.

After Saturday they'll all be on the unemployment line looking for new work at another train company.

I feel like the cat who is about to swallow the canary.

I feel like a guy with a time machine who already knows the future, but who patiently waits for Jon's nuthuggers to discover the frightful truth that their boy is going to lose via ragdolling/manrape/brutality unlike anything they've anticipated.

They patiently wait for their guy to somehow use his stickboy physique to attempt to wrestle with a world class guy who will eat Jon for breakfast on the mats.

It's almost laughable to think what's going to happen to Jon when he wrestles DC. It's like a boy wrestling a man. Brutality is the only word I can use to describe how the wrestling exchanges will play out.

But Jon's fanboys really believe in his wrestling, since after all, he did take Chael down [oh, but so did Rashad and Maia]. But still, I don't want to take away their one glimmer of hope.

Miesha Tate tried the same thing to help her fans believe that she won't be outgrappled by an Olympian. She talked and talked, and her fans all believed in her just like Jon's fanboys do.

But Miesha's fairy tale ended badly because you can't "talk" your way past Olympic level grappling.

I am not a hype train conductor for DC, I'm just a person tearing ticket stubs for those who wish to board the train. All aboard.

Hype?

Jones backed up the hype years ago already.

You hate Miesha and Jones. We get it.

It's not a hype train when he's defended the belt over and over.

That said, Jon is getting smashed by dc.

Yep, I'm pretty sure you made this exact same thread earlier TS.

And lol @ Jones "Hype Train".

When you're the defending champion who has defended the title 7 times and regarded as the number 1 p4p fighter in the world, I don't know if you're still considered a "hype train." Just want to throw that out there...

plz-stop-post.jpg

"so devoted to Jon that it's hard to imagine how they'll deal with the outcome of Saturday's fight. "

I feel that Jones haters are putting in way more effort in hating the guy so it's hard for me to imagine how all of you are going to take it if he walks out with the championship. It's not going to be pretty.

You know a big fight is happening soon with the shitposting gets this bad.

i hate jones, but calling him hype is beyond stupid. they really need to make it where you need a certain number of posts before making threads.

it hasn't been 'hype' for 3-4 years now.
he's the LHW GOAT & current p4p #1.

Will be rooting for Cormier, but can't hate on Jones skills.

Betting the house on Cormier but I hope Jones wins

Betting the house on Jones but I hope Cormier wins.

Jones is to dominant , he proved himself to many good fighters . Do you remember how the LHW looked b4 this guy came and took the tilte ? It was a pool of sharks , where no champion could defend his title more then once (Rmpage , Griffin , Rashad , Machida , Rua ) .JBJ owened them with ease , none except gus could even had a remote chance to win. So bringing up HYPE near his name is stupid ...he did his job and did it great. I whould compare him with Floyed Maywhater except he doesnt duck fights.

Last edited:
I predict you will create a new account on Monday after the doctor attends to your butt hurt.

TS another lame troll. 1/10 Get a life TS.

Jon jones doesn't have fans.

He only has people who accept that he's a phenomenal fighter. Smart money doesn't bet against him and haters love to trash him.

I respect his abillity to fight. I Don't like him personally, but that doesn't skew my perception of his talent.

Thread-Backfire-Negged1.gif

Jon jones doesn't have fans.

He only has people who accept that he's a phenomenal fighter. Smart money doesn't bet against him and haters love to trash him.

I respect his abillity to fight. I Don't like him personally, but that doesn't skew my perception of his talent.

I am one of the mythical Jones fans.

We like to call ourselves witnesses™

Jones is pasy being a hype train, hes already proven his worth

Hope this fucker stops posting stupid shit like this after Cormier loses.

I kind of feel sorry for the Jones' hype train conductors right now, because there are so many of them and they are so devoted to Jon that it's hard to imagine how they'll deal with the outcome of Saturday's fight.

After Saturday they'll all be on the unemployment line looking for new work at another train company.

I feel like the cat who is about to swallow the canary.

I feel like a guy with a time machine who already knows the future, but who patiently waits for Jon's nuthuggers to discover the frightful truth that their boy is going to lose via ragdolling/manrape/brutality unlike anything they've anticipated.

They patiently wait for their guy to somehow use his stickboy physique to attempt to wrestle with a world class guy who will eat Jon for breakfast on the mats.

It's almost laughable to think what's going to happen to Jon when he wrestles DC. It's like a boy wrestling a man. Brutality is the only word I can use to describe how the wrestling exchanges will play out.

But Jon's fanboys really believe in his wrestling, since after all, he did take Chael down [oh, but so did Rashad and Maia]. But still, I don't want to take away their one glimmer of hope.

Miesha Tate tried the same thing to help her fans believe that she won't be outgrappled by an Olympian. She talked and talked, and her fans all believed in her just like Jon's fanboys do.

But Miesha's fairy tale ended badly because you can't "talk" your way past Olympic level grappling.

I am not a hype train conductor for DC, I'm just a person tearing ticket stubs for those who wish to board the train. All aboard.

Dc, is that you? in the last thread you made, you were actually adressing Jon like it was an open letter to him or something.

anyways if it is you, Good luck this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back