Jon's Hype Train Conductors are About to be Unemployed

Hype train? It's a Legacy train at this point, Jon is playing with the house's money, just to see how far he can take it.

I can't stand Jones, but to call this a hype train is retarded. Dude has surpassed Liddell as the 205 king in my book.

I'm more concerned about the Jones haters that are resting all of their hopes on DC. I'm not counting him out, but I don't think he deserves to be a favorite by a long shot. Ah, who am I kidding! If DC gets mirked, it's going to be glorious. lol

TS you would be an idiot to think that a Cormier win is a foregone conclusion. The recent performance against the Swede would suggest that Jones perceived invincibility is just that "perceived". But make no mistake Jones is a fighter that will go down in history as one of the fighters of our time. I for one have issues with Jones character and who wouldn't after the foxgate on air scandal. Jones character is fraudulent, no-one can question that, which makes him being champion all the more incredible as we are led to believe champions are made of some type of authentic purity that mere mortals just don't possess, in laymans terms what you see is what you get. Which in turn leads me to believe that for balance to return to the universe Cormier must win. The guy has been the epitome of what you see is what you get, not only did he not apologize for his conflicts with Jones, even after the perceived comments we're revealed to be open to public scrutiny, Cormier had no problem elaborating on how he felt about Jones using colorful language after the fact. I only only have one thing left to say, i hope Cormier wipes the f@#$ing floor with Jones, because Jones needs a humbling not another dogfight.

lol at "hype" train..... Yes cause he is rly untested.... ow wait!

I'm guess you got this idea from my sig. I'll be fine. You'll probably be gone in 48 hours doe.

CHOO CHOO!

It's laughable at how much people hate Jones. They have to just keep making threads and pronounce their insecurity to the world constantly.

I can imagine what will happen if Jones ko's DC in the first. That sinking feeling.

Sadly this will increase the hate even more.

It's laughable at how much people hate Jones. They have to just keep making threads and pronounce their insecurity to the world constantly.

I can imagine what will happen if Jones ko's DC in the first. That sinking feeling.

Sadly this will increase the hate even more.

This is this TS' third anti-Jones thread that I can remember off the top of my head. A truly pathetic, lowly hater.

His hype train was many years ago
He became the champ and defended his belt
Losing to dc doesn't end his hype

If you really want to convince us how sure you are, put $1000 on the fight and post the proof. Otherwise shut up.

In every thread you have similar one sentence chapters full of nonsense. Thats great. Do you have bullshit generator, that would make also my posting easier, content is already there.
train conductor
Subway_Train_Conductor.jpg

So much for that. And so much for DC's gameplan. lol

I kind of feel sorry for the Jones' hype train conductors right now, because there are so many of them and they are so devoted to Jon that it's hard to imagine how they'll deal with the outcome of Saturday's fight.

After Saturday they'll all be on the unemployment line looking for new work at another train company.

I feel like the cat who is about to swallow the canary.

I feel like a guy with a time machine who already knows the future, but who patiently waits for Jon's nuthuggers to discover the frightful truth that their boy is going to lose via ragdolling/manrape/brutality unlike anything they've anticipated.

They patiently wait for their guy to somehow use his stickboy physique to attempt to wrestle with a world class guy who will eat Jon for breakfast on the mats.

It's almost laughable to think what's going to happen to Jon when he wrestles DC. It's like a boy wrestling a man. Brutality is the only word I can use to describe how the wrestling exchanges will play out.

But Jon's fanboys really believe in his wrestling, since after all, he did take Chael down [oh, but so did Rashad and Maia]. But still, I don't want to take away their one glimmer of hope.

Miesha Tate tried the same thing to help her fans believe that she won't be outgrappled by an Olympian. She talked and talked, and her fans all believed in her just like Jon's fanboys do.

But Miesha's fairy tale ended badly because you can't "talk" your way past Olympic level grappling.

I am not a hype train conductor for DC, I'm just a person tearing ticket stubs for those who wish to board the train. All aboard.

Repeated shitty threads from you.

Back