Jones would clear out heavyweight

uhwrestler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC was one of his easier defenses lmao....Jones would pin JDS against the fence, embarrass Velasques in a similar way to DC, the only guy who would have a chance is Werdum with his BJJ and Reach

Jones is my favorite fighter and all but this fight proves almost nothing regarding that.
anything we can take from this fight about him at hw we already knew.

I think JDS would be a good fight. I don't understand how he would just pin him against the fence. The only guy to consistently do that was Cain, and Jones doesn't have Cains pressure. But I do agree that Jones at Heavyweight would be quite successful.

Werdum would be the only guy I can see beating Jones. Cain and JDS the same. Werdum is bigger than Jones!

Nope. I can see Cain and Werdum getting a win vs Jones.

I'm not ready to say that.

If he beats Gus again he needs to just move up and do it. 205 is a waste for him in the long term. I certainly think he has the tools to be a champion at HW. But I don't see him beating Cain. Although you never know, Cain has been out for a long time. No telling how he will be affected by that.

He would not beat JDS, Cain or Werdum.

Keep dreaming.

Jon Jones is just too damn good - and his body type is very versatile, he can legtimately fight in either weight class.

He'd knock Cain out plain and simple.

JDS, he'd submit. Fabricio, he'd rape.

No other HW's worth mentioning.

Nah, Cain, JDS and Werdum all finish Jones.

Cain by pinning him against the fence and tkoing him. JDS by knocking him out. Werdum by outstriking or submitting him.

Jon Jones is just too damn good - and his body type is very versatile, he can legtimately fight in either weight class.

He'd knock Cain out plain and simple.

JDS, he'd submit. Fabricio, he'd rape.

No other HW's worth mentioning.

How delusional...

Top 3 HWs can beat Jones. Stipe could possibly beat him as well.

Back