Jones would clear out heavyweight

na vitor fucked jones arm up and did more damage with that arm bar then DC did the whole fight

Belfort had nothing to offer Jones. Even with that armbar and Jones basically having one arm, he could do minimal damage.

There is NO doubt in my mind jones beats JDS at this point...none at all

I believe that Jones can pin JDS against the fence and hit him with a few elbows 'til JDS doesn't know what to do.

But if he got some hits like he took from DC, from JDS, things could end up real quick.

This was one his harder defenses. Lost 2 rounds according to most people and was clearly struggling a bit which is why he was forcing to start leaning in on his straight punches in an uncharacteristic manner and he also pulled guard at one point which is uncharacteristic.

I always disagreed with the idea that Cain would destroy him but after tonight I actually feel more confdent that Cain would make it close.

Btw reason Cain would fare better is it would be easier to close the distance due to bigger reach than DC. Also cardio/muscle endurance to keep at it.

doesn't browne beat him up pretty good during training?

Jones gets hit way too much. No one is afraid to approach him on the inside anymore.

Jon Jones is just too damn good - and his body type is very versatile, he can legtimately fight in either weight class.

He'd knock Cain out plain and simple.

JDS, he'd submit. Fabricio, he'd rape.

No other HW's worth mentioning.

How does he knock out Cain when he has never gotten a knockout standing against any fighter? I mean, there's the option of getting Cain down and getting a TKO with elbows but how does he get someone like Cain in that position exactly?

I thought DC looked pretty good for the first 3 rounds. Cain is bigger, better, and has greater stamina than DC along with more experience. I don't know if Jones beats him.

Back