Jones wants none of Ngannou

Man, Jones delayed the heavyweight fights for several reasons:
1. when he was young, he didn't want to face Ubereem
2. after, he was afraid of Cain or JDS

Finally, Jones said : yeah, let me prove at heavyweight (to beat again Cormier), but guess what?
It is Ngannou there. Jones is shitting his pants thinking he would be KTFOd !

War Francis !

ThirstyFakeGosling-size_restricted.gif

jon-jones-crying-over-titel-loss.gif
Why would he what sense does that fight even make? Other than you just want to see him lose.

Jones would have stomped his knees out after the first windmill

When did Jones EVER do anything but TALK about moving up? He’s had years worth of opportunity.

I have cash that says he never challenges for the HW belt.

He has no problem making 205, so it would be stupid to move up

Both 6’4 similar reaches. Francis is obviously bigger but Jon packing on pounds should be able to take the fight

IF he wanted LOL

Reyes managed to defend Jones' TD attempts and had him shook with his strikes. Ngannou gets another 60 second KO.

It's not impossible that Ngannou could overwhelm Jones. It's not impossible either that Jones, even at HW, could take down Ngannou. And who knows what happens from there?

All we know is that Stipe was able to not get caught and utilize his wrestling vs Ngannou, making him look helpless at times. Jones could do that exact same thing. Maybe even better.
Jon hasn’t done that in years. His last 2 opponents casually stuffed his takedowns. Francis is 30 pounds bigger and has stuffed takedowns in the past. It’s a Horrible fight for jones, he doesn’t even have a significant reach advantage.

Ngannou weighed in at 260 with a six pack. Jone Jones has to cut down to 205 for his six packs to be visible. At peak physical shape, Ngannou has at least 20 lbs over Jon Jones.

Jones would never fight Ngannou ever

When did Jones EVER do anything but TALK about moving up? He’s had years worth of opportunity.

I have cash that says he never challenges for the HW belt.

At this point he’s gotta just be trolling/trying to piss off the people that want him to move up

Back