Jones wants none of Ngannou

Jones even beat USADA he can beat Francis just like Stipe did or maybe even tap him out.

Man, Jones delayed the heavyweight fights for several reasons:
1. when he was young, he didn't want to face Ubereem
2. after, he was afraid of Cain or JDS

Finally, Jones said : yeah, let me prove at heavyweight (to beat again Cormier), but guess what?
It is Ngannou there. Jones is shitting his pants thinking he would be KTFOd !

War Francis !

ThirstyFakeGosling-size_restricted.gif

jon-jones-crying-over-titel-loss.gif
You can't duck someone in a division above you. He has no obligation to fight Francis. DC, on the other hand lol.
Ps. I hate jones. He's a dirtbag. Let it be on record.

Why should Jones take on ngannou? It is not in his favoured division and his wingspan which is one of his most potent advantages would be nullified as ngannou also has great reach. On top of that ngannou has much more power and knockout ability

Ngannou outweighs him by 40lbs, who cares if Jones moves up or not. Jones seems to be on the decline as well.

I’m sure he doesn’t. Good thing for him they are in different divisions.

But I don’t see what the point of pointing out that a guy in another division should be scared of a guy he’s never going to compete against?

Those 33 strikes were more powerful than all 200 of Stipe's love taps lol

The only one who was badly rocked in that fight was Stipe
No doubt Ngannou landed some good shots. But you're high if you think you're going to convince anyone that Stipe landed "200 love taps"..

No doubt Ngannou landed some good shots. But you're high if you think you're going to convince anyone that Stipe landed "200 love taps"..
Well he couldn't finish, or even rock a man that was completely gassed after 3 minutes despite landing 200 significant strikes lol

Pretty self explanatory

Well he couldn't finish, or even rock a man that was completely gassed after 3 minutes despite landing 200 significant strikes lol

Pretty self explanatory
Go ahead and rewatch the fight. Or keep pretending none of Stipes shots hurt or stumbled him. Do you boo.

Go ahead and rewatch the fight. Or keep pretending none of Stipes shots hurt or stumbled him. Do you boo.
Burden of proof is on you mate, find me one gif of Stipe hurting him

Stipe smashed him with his hardest right hands on the feet in Rd 1 and couldn't even wobble him

Pretty sad really

The only way to survive the first round with Ngannou is exceptional striking defense and a strong chin to absorb what blows end up getting through. Jon is top 3 in both of those areas. Ngannou slows down after three minutes and ends up getting tko'd via leg kicks in the 4th.

Jones reach allows him to stay just out of harms way sometimes but he has taken flush shots from reyes thiago gus cormier glover rashad machida and I'm probably missing some

Great chin at lhw but hw is a different animal.
Fabio Maldonado was getting tagged by rampage glover and a smaller hw in Fedor, but stipe stiffened him with a staight.

Lhw juggernaut rumble made arlovski look durable.

Jones skills don't transl5well into move up.

He isn't particularly fast
He doesn't present a miving target
Hos measurements at hw aren't insurmountable(good reach)

He starts to look "normal" in terms of body fat between 225-230

He does not possess the striking power to keep huge plunderers off him

His takedowns and clinchwork are diluted against guys his height or taller because they are leverage based

Now throw him in against significantly bigger stronger guys. Nothing he has done in the last 2 years even warrants considering this

When has Francis shown weakness to leg kicks and who has jones ever stopped using them?

Jones reach allows him to stay just out of harms way sometimes but he has taken flush shots from reyes thiago gus cormier glover rashad machida and I'm probably missing some

Great chin at lhw but hw is a different animal.
Fabio Maldonado was getting tagged by rampage glover and a smaller hw in Fedor, but stipe stiffened him with a staight.

Lhw juggernaut rumble made arlovski look durable.

Jones skills don't transl5well into move up.

He isn't particularly fast
He doesn't present a miving target
Hos measurements at hw aren't insurmountable(good reach)

He starts to look "normal" in terms of body fat between 225-230

He does not possess the striking power to keep huge plunderers off him

His takedowns and clinchwork are diluted against guys his height or taller because they are leverage based

Now throw him in against significantly bigger stronger guys. Nothing he has done in the last 2 years even warrants considering this

When has Francis shown weakness to leg kicks and who has jones ever stopped using them?
You're right. Everything I said was wrong. Thanks for enlightening me. Hope you had fun.

ThirstyFakeGosling-size_restricted.gif

Am I the only one who is not all that impressed with Ngannou overextending his punches and flailing wildly? He should stick to the MMA world, because If he fought a competent boxer he would have been slept.

<6>

Back