Jones vs Valasquez

Jones would fuck him up. Even though Jones is a 205er he is a much bigger man than Cain. It would look similar to this fight.

Bottom line is that Cain is the only man to beat Jones .
Jones is a prick but he's the best.

After seeing Jones take down cormier multiple times and stuff nearly all his takedowns, does anyone now believe he could beat Valasquez?

I believe that cain controls the midrange in a dominant fashion similar to round 2 for cormier except keeps a faster pace than that for 5 full rounds.

My signature says it all (if he's healthy)

Jones would fuck him up. Even though Jones is a 205er he is a much bigger man than Cain. It would look similar to this fight.

A major factor in this fight was Jones setting a pace that DC could not keep, that isn't one of Cain's issues. It'd be a brutal fight for both of them and much tougher for Jones. He could potentially win, but Cain is relentless compared to DC.

Yet in every clip it's Cain beating DC at everything.. lol.

Cain would show Jones what clinching is all about.

This and whenever I hear coaches and people talk about their "legendary sparring sessions" I always get the impression that Cain gets the better of DC

I was thinking about this match up during the fight, Jones is the logical pick at this point. Cain may have the best cardio at HW but Jones' cardio and entire skill set is just on another level.

Last edited:
JJ is a beast no doubt and this win only further proves that but Cain is a fucking monster. He wouldn't gas like DC, he hits just as hard if not harder than DC, and his pressure is relentless. I like JJ and believe he could win but I would favor Cain.

After seeing Jones take down cormier multiple times and stuff nearly all his takedowns, does anyone now believe he could beat Valasquez?
Why is this even a question? Why not ask if Robbie Lawler could beat Gustafsson?

The longer Cain is away the better he will become in peoples mind. This is the same Cain Kongo put in queer street

This and whenever I hear coaches and people talk about their "legendary sparring sessions" I always get the impression that Cain gets the better of DC

Seriously, you can watch some of the videos and almost every time it shows Cain getting the best of sparring. It's always really short clips, but it's always Cain doing better than DC during their sparring sessions.

Cain would drown Jones.

Stipe would starch Jones without a doubt.

This. DC would be HW champ if he wasn't training partners with Cain. Jones outclassed him.

Except that most of the guys at AKA have said that Cain would beat DC ... but what do I know (sarcasm)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back