Jones Vs Gustaffson which one looks like the man who got beat

ibrar faiz

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
uUOA9VP.png

Jones looks like hes about to go in for surgery. Go around your household and ask som1 to pick the winner every1 will pick gustaffson. Btw this isnt another thread about "gustaffson got robbed", there was no robbery albeit i think gus won.

Also how amaing is gus's message at the bottom, instant rematch please and both fighters come out stronger for this i hope for gus sake he comes out more

IF you use this fucking Logic then GSP lost to Jake Shields cause he face looked a whole lot more fucked up than Jake did, and BJ Penn is damn near undefeated because he rarely has the damage show on his face, some guys just have rugged leather skin, Gustaffson is in that category.

Looks like Gustafsson gave that boy some permanent damage. Jones needs a helmet next time like his NFL bros.

and BJ Penn is damn near undefeated because he rarely has the damage show on his face, some guys just have rugged leather skin, Gustaffson is in that category.

No, Gus is not in that category. He was just barely hit by Jones because he's too fast.

Watch the end of Round 5. Which fighter was acting delirious, putting his hands on his hips and gawking around like he was confused about where he was during the middle of a fight.

If you can't see brain cells, does it mean they don't exist?

Bones looks like a burns victim IMO.

As for Gus, I hope his brain scans come back all clear, cause by geez he are loads of knees, elbows & shin.

2 staunch guys that gave their all.

Helluva fight.

IF you use this fucking Logic then GSP lost to Jake Shields cause he face looked a whole lot more fucked up than Jake did, and BJ Penn is damn near undefeated because he rarely has the damage show on his face, some guys just have rugged leather skin, Gustaffson is in that category.

Yup.

Apparently, looking dead on your feet for minutes at a time, while eating multiple unanswered shots = winner.

I'd say its 49/46 for Gus looking more beat up.

Gustaffson because I saw Jones have his hand raised and the belt around his waist before

looking less damaged than your opponent thankfully doesn't win fights

It happens. Cro Cop looked like he beat Fedor and Penn looked like he beat GSP the first time. Superficial damage isn't the best indicator for who wins a fight.

How did I know it was going to be this pic?

Oh, probably because it's been posted 90 times already.

lol TS, using the nick diaz logic. i love it. "if your face is more messed up than mine than i won " haha .... people will hate on that logic, but it does hold a little weight(real little) like extra small. i mean its almost like Bones lost the battle but won the war is the way to describe it imo.

lol TS, using the nick diaz logic. i love it. "if your face is more messed up than mine than i won " haha .... people will hate on that logic, but it does hold a little weight(real little) like extra small. i mean its almost like Bones lost the battle but won the war is the way to describe it imo.

I never once used that logic im simply posting a pic that i thought peple havent seen and sheddign light on what someone who didnt watch the fight might think. Like i said jones comes out a better fighter and i understand why he could get the win and that his win wasnt a robbery

I never once used that logic im simply posting a pic that i thought peple havent seen and sheddign light on what someone who didnt watch the fight might think. Like i said jones comes out a better fighter and i understand why he could get the win and that his win wasnt a robbery

listen im not trying to be a dick here, but how can you post a picture like that ,where jones clearly looks worse, and say this thread it to support bones win?

When you title the thread "which one looks like the man who got beat" you don't have to "imply" anything, you've said it, directly.

This.

Also, if we're going by your logic, can we have a picture of Gus' legs?

Back