Jones trained without a mouthpiece for Gustafsson

ya I don't believe that... its hard to believe a guy whose Asian tattoo translates to "spicy noodle" in Korean

Well he got tagged in the head a lot, whether or not his plan helped is impossible to know.

I don't get it? He wanted to get his teeth knocked out to prepare him for alex? Sounds legit.

If mma had just some basic bokinx skills life would be way nicer. How about a very simple right hook there? nope...a silly left with no power at all...

LOL I really hope that you're trolling? "A very simple right hook"... Yeah, uhm... I think this MMA thingy isn't for you mate, if you think that Alex doesn't have basic boxing skills.

no I think its pretty retarded if true

Pretty stupid if it's true. And if I were for whatever reason sparring with a guy without a mouthpiece I would go even easier on him because I would be afraid of cracking his smile.

That elbow didnt land from Gus. Or which one?

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb6fd970b-900wi

The elbow landed.

I call complete bullshit on this!
A professional athlete like himself would not risk injury ( and not being able to fight ) by not wearing a mouth piece while training. His trainers would force him to wear it and he himself would realise its stupid not to... You only get one set of teeth, he'd where one grappling and sparring. If he "forgot" or " lost " it then he'd probley have one day of controlled training without it but even that's unlikely as he'd have more than one mouthpiece ffs lol.
This is just bull shit. Same with the shattered foot remark! For some reason jones team is in damage control!

How is that elbow anything close to that brutal clean knock out silva did on belfort??

The spinning back elbow was kinda adopted by Jones' as one of his "signature moves" and Gus pulling it on Jones is just hysterical. War Gus!

I call complete bullshit on this!
A professional athlete like himself would not risk injury ( and not being able to fight ) by not wearing a mouth piece while training. His trainers would force him to wear it and he himself would realise its stupid not to... You only get one set of teeth, he'd where one grappling and sparring. If he "forgot" or " lost " it then he'd probley have one day of controlled training without it but even that's unlikely as he'd have more than one mouthpiece ffs lol.
This is just bull shit. Same with the shattered foot remark! For some reason jones team is in damage control!

So either you decided not to watch the TS's video or you're calling Jones a liar

Dumb idea
did u hear his postfight interview with his bruised ass lip lmao
"iv bwen ask fwuah dwagfwight"

considering his lips looked like he just got done making out with a beehive, its a good thing he had one in during the fight or he would need dentures right now

That doesn't sound like....a smart idea.

Back